PDA

View Full Version : Check in week of 10/10

psophia17
10-17-2005, 07:33 PM
Hello all!

There's been lots of activity on this board lately, hasn't there? First, Julie has a baby (yay and congratulations, Julie and family!) and then we get a whole bunch of posts all on the same day...good stuff, ladies :)

In my world, I haven't worked out except to move boxes and stuff and clean, so I hope that counts for something good. I also, except for extreme salt and chocolate cravings on Friday, have been too busy to notice when I'm hungry, and when I have been there's been apples or bananas to nosh on, so that's a good sign.

I'm so stoked to get my plateau over and done with - and I think this is *finally* the week.

I hope you're all having banner weeks - it's pouring cats and dogs, but my week couldn't get much better :)

khakismom
10-17-2005, 07:52 PM
Petra, I love that the weekly check-in is still happening and that you are taking charge of it! BTW, congrats on your wonderful weight loss, and on finding a new house! Very exciting times for you! :)

Last week was pretty good exercise-wise. Did my 4 days at the gym, really need to make it 5. Ate really well until DH and I attended a toga party on Friday. Oh, the cosmos and appletinis were delish! :9 So was the dip and cookies... :7 And then I continued the nastiness on Saturday. UGH! So back on the wagon Sunday. Here's to a better week this week! :D

jerseygirl07067
10-17-2005, 10:24 PM
Petra, congrats on making it over the hump!! Way to go!

Last week was okay, I actually still worked out on three different days, but not to the intensity level that I have been over the past several weeks. Julia is cutting a tooth, and has been very uncomfortable, so naps are out the window for her right now. I just didn't get it together as much last week. Also, I'm having some left knee patellar pain that has started suddenly, so I'm gave the legs a break this week.

The good news is that I have lost another 2 1/2 pounds this past month, with bit more inch loss around my waist and hips, yay!! I am almost to my goal weight, so at this point, even if I lose a pound or so a month, I'm fine with it, since I'm still nursing and I know the last few pounds will come off later on.

Workouts went like this:

Mon - mowed lawn for an hour
Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri - nada
Sat- Cathe Pyramid Upper Body and did abs too
Sun- power walk for 55 mins with a friend of mine...I thought I was in good cardio shape, but she kept making me walk so fast I thought it was just easier to run!

Julie - CONGRATULATIONS!!

Hope everyone has a good week!

Marcy

Lynnie
10-18-2005, 10:47 AM
Hi all !

I did workout last week :)

I went for two powerwalks of about 30 minutes around the neighborhood with the jogging stroller (would have been longer, but ds started screaming)

And I did some fast hill walking on the treadmill, friday at lunch.

All with my brace !

Nutrition was not the greatest, although I did make some turkey chili, and added julienned carrots since I saw a recipe in my WW cookbook that called for lots of veggies in the chili. It was good. I may also have made some home made chocolate pudding. oops.

Lynnie
10-18-2005, 11:00 AM
just tried to put a ticker in. did it work ?

psophia17
10-18-2005, 11:10 AM
nope - didn't work

try copying just the url of the ticker into your siggie box:

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/4lwj/1

and see if that works...