PDA

View Full Version : I joined WW!!! YAY!!

Aunt to sweet baby boy
11-01-2005, 09:51 PM
I joined ww today. I am in shock at how much i weigh. I have not gotten on a scale for a long time because i knew my weight would be alot but i did not know it would be this much. 10% of my weight- the first goal is 17 lbs. I spoke to my parents about this because they know how i feel about weighing so much etc and they said that they would pay for me. I just finished dinner and i have 5 pts left for the day. I think writing everything down will really help me, i will not be able to ignore the bites that i eat during the day.

Well i just wanted to share the news with everyone...

Ilana

psophia17
11-01-2005, 11:29 PM
Yay! You can do it - I know you can :)

The first few days seems easy, then the next week or so is incredibly hard, and then after that it gets easier little by little. I've not been journaling for a while, and have been on a plateau the entire time. I start journaling again next week - I need to do it, and I know it will help. Sometimes it helps for you go journal a week without trying to diet or eat healthy, so you can see what you were really eating. It puts things in perspective, and then it's not as hard to stay in your points.

Count everything - it's an education to do it - but there's nothing like seeing the magic number drop :)

thomma
11-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Good for you!
I also went back to WW 10 days ago. I lost 5 my first week...30 more to go!

Kim
t&e 5/03 (my reason for gaining but worth every lb!)

kath68
11-06-2005, 07:01 PM
Good for you! Way to take the first step!