PDA

View Full Version : friends don't buy friends WHITE CHOCOLATE covered popcorn...

Lynnie
11-11-2005, 09:37 PM
I am falling off the wagon fast - just when I need to really get back on. YIKES. So I may post my mini triumphs or failures a bit more often in the next couple weeks, and maybe I will shame myself into shaping up

Anyway, my friend, who had a baby 7 weeks ago and has lost all of her baby weight (did I say all of her baby weight. yes, that's what i meant. yes, 7 weeks. ) stopped by today with a bag of goodies "for the kids" that her hubby brought home from a restaurant. Cotton candy, caramel popcorn (gone already. burp), and last but not least, white chocolate covered popcorn. I have never seen or had anything like it, but it was so good. velvety texture, and rich and creamy, and it tasted like a combination of a popcorn ball and a white chocolate easter bunny. yummm. I had to throw it away cause I am not giving it to the kids, and I cannot afford to eat another big container of that after I just polished off the caramel corn. If I did WW points, I would probably be hovering up around a thousand for the day. :(

So I gained a pound the week of halloween, and last week and today, I don't think I fared much better. Sigh. I can totally see it around my middle.

I declare to you all, my witnesses, that I will only buy the around the tree thomas train set if I am able to eat healthily for the next week. starting tomorrow. I really want that train set. So, hopefully posting here will keep me honest.

Now I need to go find some mylanta... ugh. and throw the remainder of the cotton candy away too !

jerseygirl07067
11-11-2005, 11:26 PM
OMG!! Too funny!! :)

That sounds like it could become dangerous...LOVED the description, now I'm curious....LOL!!

Marcy

psophia17
11-11-2005, 11:32 PM
Mmmmmmm...that sounds goooood.....

I'm journaling my pts from this week today - I couldn't find the charger for my Palm...so we'll see.

I'm just glad no one likes me enough to bring over candy :P
Or maybe they're just worried I'll eat it all while they're not looking :9

ETA: I found the charger - and my Palm has been de-charged for so long that the software I installed on it has been erased. Now I have to find the disk, so I can reinstall the software. *sigh*

ETA2: The software is available online, thank goodness - I'm all set up to journal again, and luckily there's no white chocolate covered popcorn in the house :9