PDA

View Full Version : Exercise Videos

Raidra
11-15-2005, 01:55 PM
I thought I'd try exercising to a video, as I don't have the money to spend on a gym membership and the baby hates the stroller. :) Any good videos that I can do while taking care of both kids (maybe one that involves the baby, or that I can do while he's in the pouch)? I'm really overweight and unfit, so I can't do anything really difficult yet.

Thanks!

WooChx
11-17-2005, 04:05 PM
My dd hates the stroller too. Drives me insane!

Check out your local library. Ours stocks lots of exercise video's and dvd's. It's a great way to test new & old ones.

I personally love the Richard Simmons ones. He is such an odd duck, but that's what makes them kind of entertaining. I also like the fact that there are real people in them. When I first start exercising I don't want to see little skinny chicks bending over backwards while I feel horrible about myself.

mskitty
11-17-2005, 08:54 PM
Try collagevideo.com All of their customer service reps have actually done many of the videos. They have like one minute previews of the tapes on their website (if you aren't on dialup). Their prices are reasonable and they have lots of tapes you can't find in most stores. I've been happy with the service I've received from them and their shipping is pretty speedy.

The library is a great resource to get a video to try for a couple days before you decide to buy it but the selection is pretty limited.

Good luck with working out :)

MsKitty