PDA

View Full Version : DAY 2 - Challenge Check-in

psophia17
11-17-2005, 10:36 AM
Since I couldn't remember my full challenge to myself yesterday morning, I am borrowing the great idea to cut and paste, and will plan to do that until I can remember it on my own.

-I will drink 2 litres of water every day - I will.
I managed 1 litre plus several cups of tea, and I had to wake up a couple of times overnight so if I didn't make the 2 litres before bedimte I did it overnight.

-I will eat 2 apples every day.
This one I did! It's probably why I was up overnight, but hey, it wasn't that bad.

-I will eat high fibre cereal for breakfast every day
Didn't do this yesterday, but will today - as soon as I get back from driving DH to work

-I need a snack it will be chai tea.
Done - I might've also had a couple of gingersnaps, but you gotta live :)

I will either go for a walk or go to the gym 4 times per week.
-I didn't do anything yesterday, but will be covering this one later today.

Yay! I'm so proud of everyone who's challenging themeselves - it's not easy but it's so worth it!

Go Us!

crayonblue
11-17-2005, 12:02 PM
I'll finish mine from yesterday. I didn't eat anything after 8 pm which is good. I drank more water. I'm doing good today so I am looking forward to posting tomorrow!

Oh, and I did bun and thigh Pilates last night.

kath68
11-17-2005, 12:35 PM
Day 2: Accomplished. I am floating in all the water I am drinking (woke up at 5 am to pee, and didn't get back to sleep -- now that's a problem). Didn't eat after 9:00. Walked. What else was there? I did it, whatever it was.

Lynnie
11-17-2005, 02:13 PM
Day 2:

will start again tomorrow.

sigh.

(frickin frackin krispy kreme donuts)

bcky2
11-17-2005, 04:36 PM
so far today i am on the road to getting almost all of my water in.

as for the fiber, not so good :(

i did get my gazelle today so i will put that together tonight and start using it hopefully tomorrow :)

chiqanita
11-17-2005, 04:47 PM
Hanging in there.

=4 big blue glasses (16oz ea.) of water + 2 mugs of unsweetened tea.
I was up and out of bed several times to tinkle. Hey, I don't get enough sleep as it is now I'm paying midnight visits to the TIDY Bowl Man?! I better drink all of my water way before bedtime. ;}

=No veggies for dinner. Had a big bowl of oatmeal with bananas and pears.

=I had 1 banana and 1/2 a pear

=No walk and no cardio. I'm still feeling 'blah'. Have a full blown head cold now!

=Those *&^% oatmeal creme pies are starting to look VERY yummy but I have resisted thus far. Can't DH eat them any faster?! I think he's halfway through the box...that still means there are 5 to go.

abigailsmom
11-17-2005, 08:20 PM
Unbelievable horrible day here. School is kicking my @$$ and I am tired as heck... so what do I do? Eat crap!

-have only 1 caffinated drink per day. So I better make them count!
----------I had 2 :( , but it is better than the 15 that I wanted!

-Pass all of my classes this semester without having a breakdown. (this is going to be the hardest one!!!)
---------- After today... that may be the least attainable. Stupid school work!

-to work out at least 3x per week no matter what. (When oh when will my time/money tree be planted?)
-----------Walked to and from class brickly... about 30 minutes worth of walking and I only take the stairs at school (lots of 3 story buildings here!)

-Eat more healthy meals... not just feed them to my daughter!
-----------Ummm yeah, that didn't really happen today. I had a snack bad of plain Bugles, 1 cookie, 3 chicken fingers and 10 or so fries, mac-n-cheese and ham. Oh lord that looks much worse when you write it out!!!!

-drink LOTS of water
----------- so far only 20 oz. but I can promise at least 40 more ounces before bed tonight.

-not eat after 8 pm!!! (Anything!)
---------- I will go ahead and tell on myself before I do it... I will be having something more to eat in a short while. Probably 1 cookie.

OK- I can and will do better!!!

Ladies... if you pray, please start praying for me now. If you don't then good thoughts for me please.

Good luck and keep up the progress!