PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Check In

psophia17
11-19-2005, 09:14 PM
I was out all day, so couldn't get here until now - sorry!

Let's see, I ate oatmeal for lunch, so covered my high fiber meal. I also ate an apple...but not two. I got in a lot of tea and coffee (was working on a freelance project gone bad), so while I probably made it to 2 litres, I'm just not sure.

I didn't exercise, but that's no biggie...

I think that covers my goals...maybe?

How'd you do? How are you doing today? I'm doing bad (still working on my project - yuck!), but I'll make it up :)

chiqanita
11-19-2005, 09:59 PM
Hope that project works out for you...sorry it's being a 'pill'.

I had all of my water and then some. I've decided to use by small Brita pitcher instead and I filled that 3 times.

I walked twice for 30 minutes each...trying to make up for being under the weather the past few days. Feeling loads better today.

No treats and I avoided Little Miss Debbie the whole week!!! I will have my reward!!!

I had veggies but not as a main coarse....had orange chicken w/white rice and steamed veggies.

Today was okay but I'll tell you about that at tomorrow's check in.

bcky2
11-19-2005, 10:36 PM
ugh, not the best day.

very little water, ate some pizza for dinner and didnt exercise. i was at a birthday party today so that took up most of the day. i did get my hair done so that was a positive, right :)

kath68
11-20-2005, 01:41 AM
Do I get special dispensation for hosting a baby shower? My pregnant friend is very italian in a "must have 10x times the food than the people will actually eat" kind of way. So temptation abounded.

I had cake. And fro yo. And some soda. Avoided the candy, though. And the chips and dip. Didn't work out today, but was on my feet a lot.

All things considered, I think I did very well.

Lynnie
11-20-2005, 02:33 AM
you mean we are supposed to keep this up on the weekends too ?? gulp.

actually, I did ok except for water intake, until DH woke me up about an hour and a half ago (at 1 am) to tell me that DS was crying, and ask me to "please go check on him" because he (DH) has "not been able to sleep much lately." Well, after a changed diaper, DS went back to sleep, but not me. sigh. So, here I sit with a warmed up cinamon bun (it just appeared in the kitchen, I swear. DH must have been given the ziploc baggie by someone we know, but it was fair game) and a cup of tea.

I'll try to do better tomorrow. Monday will be ugly, as my son's preschool is selling krispy kreme donuts for a fundraiser. and I am the one who organized it, and has to go pick them up while they are still hot.

bcky2
11-20-2005, 03:56 PM
>you mean we are supposed to keep this up on the weekends too
>?? gulp.

lol :)

crayonblue
11-20-2005, 04:09 PM
I did pretty well. I went to a breakfast/brunch and ate two small pieces of veggie pizza, 2 orange slices, a couple of pieces of cheese and a tiny piece of cheesecake (like the size of a miniature candy bar). I resisted doughnuts, pound cake, cookies, etc.!

I did bun and thigh Pilates.

I drank more water and am working up to 64 oz. per day.

I didn't eat anything past 8 pm!

It felt really good to resist the sugary temptations at the breakfast. I like being in control of my eating!