PDA

View Full Version : Challegers - how you doing?

psophia17
11-23-2005, 05:34 PM
Sorry I didn't start this thread yesterday - I was swamped with work (still!).

I did really well, though, I ate all my apples and had my high fibre breakfast, and I had a ton of tea and water. And even though I had McDs for dinner (shopping with MIL and DS), I still did great for my weigh-in - I am 179 even this morning! Just thing what it would've been without the McDs!

Fitness is the ****s, though, I have been napping where I can trying to make up for my late nights, and tonight is our 4th anniversary so we'll be staying in and having a steak dinner to celebrate...but maybe that'll lead to some cardio ;)

How did you all do? Lots of water - suck it down!

chiqanita
11-23-2005, 06:22 PM
There you are -- HI! Sorry you're swamped and pooped.

To date I am doing really well! TOOT TOOT!
-I'm eating fruit every day if not two!
-I am drinking lots of water
-I am eating lots of salads and veggies! Oh, last night had a hair appointment so had a bagel and green tea on the run but had my veggie earlier.
-Treats have been ex-communicated from my house (at least during the week)!
-I have been doing my 30 minute walks and adding 30 minutes on the treadmill to boot!

I am gearing up for tomorrow's buffet when I know I will be faced with many yummy treats. I'm keeping a large glass of water by my side at all times!

Happy Anniversary! Maybe you should try celery and oysters? Ours was the 21st, 14 years! Too pooped to party...exchanged cards and flowers. ;}

psophia17
11-23-2005, 07:16 PM
We're going out for dinner Friday...maybe I'll get some oysters then. I don't think I can be counted on for that celery, though...*sigh*

bcky2
11-23-2005, 09:29 PM
i am trying to hang in there but with all the baking it has been tuff. i have got in a little bit of work out time and have been pretty good about what i eat.

everyone have a wonderful thanksgiving :)