PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Check In!

psophia17
11-29-2005, 09:37 PM
Hi All!

If you're keeping up with your old challenge, please post an update, and if you decided to go with a new challenge, please post about that, too :)

I did really well today - a pot of Twinings Lady Grey tea (yum!) and I'm about to start on my water consumption...the jug is filled up, I just have to drink it. I can do this!

You can too! :)

chiqanita
11-29-2005, 10:12 PM
Hey here I am and still in the game with my original challenge...what week is this?!

M-Drank my water...*glug glug*
ate my veggies, didn't eat treats, walked 36 minutes on treadmill

T-Distracted because DSb is not feeling well however, I will finish drinking my water before bedtime, I ate my veggies, I did not eat treats, I did not walk but will double it up tomorrow if DSx2 sleep long enough.

I just want to add that DH brought home a LARGE bag of Reese's Pieces and there's a brownie in the refrigerator. I told him to remove them from the house so he tried to hide them. The candy is sitting under a bunch of file folders on his desk and the brownie has taken up residence in the vegetable drawer of all places. But I am standing firm!

kath68
11-30-2005, 01:40 AM
You crack me up.

I was doing great, esp. on the "no food after 9:00" rule. But tonight DH brought me chicken wings and a root beer at 10:00. The root beer was really good (an old fashioned kind without high fructose corn syrup, and in a glass bottle, no less), and is the first soda I have had in about a week or two. I had two of the wings (to be polite!) and put the rest away.

I've been jamming on the exercise and water (according to the elliptical trainer at the gym I burned 500 calories tonight! Woo Hoo!). I suck at vegetables.

Hope DSb feels better by tomorrow!

niccig
12-01-2005, 08:45 PM
I'm back from Thanksgiving with the ILs. The challenge didn't go so well when faced with bowls of candies and nuts. I did OK with the water consumption though.

My new challenge:
to do cardio 4-5x a week for the next 3 weeks. 2 of those are to be the dreaded stair master at the Y. We leave for Australia in 18 days and I'll be spending lots of time at the beach. I would like to fit back into my long board shorts and tankini swimsuit top so the cellulite and baby belly are hidden from the sun. It may not be enough time, but at the very least, I'll look as good as I can when I buy a new one.

A man at the Y has been doing cardio 5/week for a year, he's lost 70lbs and now does 2 hours a day. I can do 1 hour.