PDA

View Full Version : Became a lifetime member at WW today - any advice!

mattysmom
12-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Finally! Even though I'm not at my best-ever weight/size, I'm back to a comfortable size 8 which was my goal. And since I'm still waking up 3-5x night between the baby and my toddler who has nightmares, this seems to be the best I can get for now. Once they're both sleeping better, hopefully I can exercise more and lose some more.

Is anyone here a lifetime member? Any advice?
THanks!

bcky2
12-05-2005, 11:47 AM
not a lifer here but i just wanted to say congrats on making it to life time, that is wonderful!! have you ever checked out ww online? they have a message board for lifetime members that maybe you could get some hints on and it is free :)

erbono
12-08-2005, 01:34 AM
I made lifetime back in Sept. Shew it feels great! I am not sure what kind of advice you want other than to stick with it. I still have to journal when I find myself slipping. I loved CORE because it really made me start eating healthier.

I want to lose another 10 pounds but haven't really been disiplined enough to quite get there yet.

Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great?!?!

Erica

Rainasmommy
12-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Congratulations to you! I am NOT a WW Lifetime member, but plan to stay on the program until I am. My goal is to become one by this summer (when we would like to start trying for baby #2).

From members I know who are, the only suggestion they say is to CONTINUE to attend meetings and weigh in. It allows you to stay in control of the points/exercise amt. that really allows you to maintain your weight.

Best of Luck and again, congratulations on such a fantastic accomplishment!!

dotgirl
01-13-2006, 07:21 PM
I know this post is rather old, but since I just joined WW 2 weeks ago, I wanted to ressurect it and ask a couple of questions

1) Are there any boards other than the ones at weightwatchers.com that are good? I've been reading those boards, but on some of them, the people are *so* mean. I mean. Really mean. Foul language and calling people names mean. Which is not what I'm used to.

2) Are there any good recipe sites? I'm a pretty good cook, but I tend to get bored with my 'staple' foods.

TIA!

bcky2
01-13-2006, 07:38 PM
i am 110% with you on how mean they are over there! i couldnt take it when i was doing ww, there was sooooo much drama. i dont have any advice as for other message boards other then here and mdc has a bunch of ladies that do ww that have a little support group going :) as for recipies if you like in about week i will be going to my sisters and she has my ww cookbooks(3 i think) that she will be giving me back as we are both on south beach now. if you like i would be more then willing to ship them to you if you would be willing to cover shipping. they have some awesome dishes in them, very yummy :P just let me know if you would like them and good luck on ww, keep us updated here also on your progress :)