PDA

View Full Version : Challenge not going so well.

niccig
12-09-2005, 05:43 PM
I just have excuses. Despite everything that is going on, I can find the time if I try enough.

DH on and off sick with stomach flu
DS BMs getting worse, definitely something wrong,ped thinks its a parasite so waiting on test results
I got rear-ended on the freeway yesterday. Car is in the shop, dealing with insurance but thankfully DS wasn't with me and I wasn't hurt
Haven't finished christmas shopping
Leave for vacation in 9 days

I know I can find time to work out on the machine in the garage. It's just easier to let other things stop me. I'm such a procrastinator.

Nicci

kath68
12-09-2005, 06:05 PM
I hear ya -- I have had a bug all week, and haven't done much exercise. It makes it easier for me to slack on everything else, too. Munched on way too many cookies yesterday.

Tomorrow is another day -- let's get back on track!

psophia17
12-09-2005, 08:02 PM
TGIF - sorry you've had such a sucky week!

As of this morning, our furnace is finally going, and I haven't felt like drinking my tea...I suppose that being freezing was encouraging me to keep drinking boiling water...

But we can get back on track, and we can do it :)

PS. I hate Christmas Shopping.

bcky2
12-09-2005, 10:27 PM
ok, well i have been horrible unless there is a prize for how much soda one can consume in a day. i did shovel snow for about an hour and a half today so that is good. i have also started to read a book called overcoming overeating that i would like to give a try. it is about teaching yourself to feed on demand(like babies) but it teaches you to know when you are hungry and not just mouth hungry and to stop when you are satisfied. i will have to let you know how it is :)

chiqanita
12-09-2005, 11:07 PM
I hear ya Nicci!
My week wasn't as eventful as yours but different things have derailed me.
Twins are teething so not napping as well...this is when I would do my walks.
Having some drama with father and stepmother...made me stress and want to eat...but I didn't!
I walked twice this week.
I did eat some fruits and veggies.
I stayed away from all treats except my Int'l coffee.
Hardly drank any water this week.
I agree, excuses. I even felt guilty as I sat in my lounger reading a book instead of exercising.
Here's to tomorrow or better Monday. Weekends are always toughest because of the shopping and errands.
Good luck challengers!

niccig
12-10-2005, 12:37 PM
well, let's forget about last week and start anew. I need to work on myself, I ALWAYS find excuses for not doing things and I just disappoint myself.

Have a good weekend everyone, drink that water, eat those veges and get that body moving.

Nicci