PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 12/5

JulieL
12-12-2005, 02:49 PM
It was another ok week, though I didn't quite get in as many workouts I wanted once again - but that's ok, some is better than none.

Monday & Tuesday: nada
Wednesday: pyramid upper body 1 hour long, 16 min on elliptical trainer
Thursday: nada
Friday: PT session> I was given a clean bill of health and can start abdominal workouts now: YEAH, definately need some help there :) Hopefully my back will behave and not cause further problems!
Saturday: Cathe - Pyramid lower body, 3 min abs total about 55 min
Sunday: Cathe - Kick Max 55 min, 8 abs, 5 min stretch

So that's me. I'm seeing results in that I can increase my weights, but no definition to be seen yet, but that is to be expected. I hope by the 8th week working out I SEE some results! :)

kath68
12-12-2005, 11:28 PM
This has been a bad week for me -- I've been sick, so the exercise has taken a back seat to sleep. I am going to get it together this week, I hope. This cold or whatever it is sure has taken a hold, though, and I am a little wary of doing anything too strenuous.

I have done ok with eating, though, except for the birthday cake (for DH).

psophia17
12-13-2005, 01:53 AM
It was really cold this past week, we had no heat in the house until Friday, and we had several parties to go to.

But I drank my tea, and that counts for something...having a really cold home makes drinking cups and cups of tea much easier than it sometimes might be.

ETA: I guess I've been feeling ill and icky because I'm pg...time for a new ticker...Surprise (for everyone - we weren't TTC yet!)

jerseygirl07067
12-15-2005, 12:51 AM
Julie - way to go! Those Cathe pyramids are tough, and sooo effective.

Petra - Congratulations!! That is such great news. I hope you still hang out with us!!! :)

Kathy - Feel better! Hope you're back in the swing of things soon!

Last week was a pretty good week. I got back in the swing of healthy eating and tried to increase my veggies and fruits. I have found these days that my appetite is absolutely ravenous, so I'm just making sure to eat 5-6 small meals daily to help keep my metabolism crankin' and my hunger satisfied. I have had more sweet cravings lately, and lo and behold...the return of AF came today. Last week I craved sweets so much I had to go and make a small batch of cookies, and proceeded to eat much of the dough! (I figured I'd try to make it somewhat healthy so I made Oatmeal cookies. Yummy, yummy dough!!) Other than that and the occasional sweet treat, I've been pretty good. What's life without the occasional treat anyway? :P

Workouts went good, and yes, I finally got in two good weight workouts (if you count upper and lower body separately)! Yipee!! It was almost like I had never done weights since my legs are still a bit sore today - four days later. I really pushed hard, but I like feeling sore, it makes me really feel like I've accomplished something. Call me a masochist....

Fitness:
Mon/Tues - nothing much
Wed - bike 60 mins
Thurs - bike 45 mins
Fri - rest
Sat - Cathe Pyramid Upper Body AND Pyramid Lower Body. then 10 mins of abs (a killer day)
Sun - bike 30 mins (to help relieve my soreness)

This week I want to try some Cathe Slow and Heavy arm work, and plan on doing Pyramid Lower Body again. LOVE that workout. :)

Marcy

Lynnie
12-17-2005, 12:50 PM
Great job everyone !! :)

I am still getting PT for my knee, and now my back, but other than that, and walking there and back (probably a total of a mile or so) that's about it for me. Can't really lift, or do much exercise, and the eating has been pretty abysmal what with all of the holiday parties, so I think I'll say HAPPY HOLIDAYS and talk to you guys in January !!

Maybe if somebody has some healthy or non-fattening holiday foods or treats, they could start a healthy holiday food thread ?? I for one would not be the one to start that, though (unfortunately) :9