PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 1/23/06...

jerseygirl07067
01-30-2006, 04:16 PM
I had a great week this week, since I promised myself I would after the week before. Eating was decent, probably had one or two days where I overdid it on some things, but hey, I deserved it this week!!
I definitely have come to realize that a toddler's desire to munch on cheddar golfish is contagious...

Fitness for the week:
Mon - Lower body workout
Tues - Upper body workout and abs
Wed - Bike 48 mins
Thurs - Bike 48 mins and static wall seats for 60 seconds, 8 reps
Fri/Sat - rest
Sun - Cathe Pyramid Lower Body, upper body strength workout, abs workout, and played a few innings of softball alternating with chasing Sammy around on a sandlot playground. Walking in sand is tough stuff!

Rock on!! How did everyone's week go?

Marcy

JulieL
01-30-2006, 06:19 PM
I'm happy to report a better week

Monday: Bootcamp (YEAH my new DVD came!!!) I only got through 4 cycles I think, total 32 min before Miriam HAD to be picked up - those little stinkers!

Tuesday: Upper Body Weights at gym 40 min, Elliptical trainer 20 min

Wednesday: off

Thursday: Bootcamp - once again only got to finish 32 min of it (boy was I sweating though, I'm almost scared to do the entire workout LOL!)

Friday: walked at least a mile or so outside with the kiddos

Saturday: elliptical trainer for 30 min, abs 5 min

Sunday: 50 min lower body - weight machines at gym & some lunges

I'm happy with my week, I hope to keep this up for 4 weeks to give my body a different challenge. I want to get in two lower body weight days in though. And I hope Miriam will give me a chance to get more of Bootcamp done! I did the weight machines for the first time and felt it and feel sore today, but strangely I didn't sweat like I do when doing free weights. I think it'll be a good change, but don't quite like it as much.

Good job Marcy!

bcky2
01-30-2006, 06:46 PM
mine went ok. i did pretty good on the eating thing all week, except for a ton of thoes kissables. i did get my workouts in and am trying to get my dh to bring in my weight bench so i can start lifting weights along with cardio. i did not weigh in as i really didnt want to, i have been happy with the clothes test :)

i hope that we all had good weeks!

kijip
01-30-2006, 07:04 PM
Bad week for me foodwise.

I was so busy with no appetite, I did not eat much until Friday and then I went overboard eating crap food. On Friday I ate a zillion calories- sweet rolls, pizza, brownies, coke, cheeseburger, cesaer salad, cake, bagel a cream cheese, fish souffle and gawd knows what else. I frankly have no idea what the heck that was all about. I need to eat regardless of low appetite issues to keep myself form eating everying under the sun all at once. Saturday I made ammends by going back to cereal snacks and eating a reasonable amount of veggies.

I did go workout 3 times, but only did 1 class and I did walk with Toby as normal. Before walking I have been making myself stretch and do some crunches. My midsection is starting to tighten up so that I feel a real difference between how it looks now and how it looked a few months back. That is a nice feeling.

So overall, a mixed bag.

nd93
01-30-2006, 09:12 PM
I AM DOING TERRIBLE!!! I am stuck on a plateau that is starting to move upward. I know I need to just eat better and exercise more and that will start things going. I ate garbage today. WHY?!? What is your favorite healthy snack? Sometimes I get the munchies so badly, if I had a "good" option maybe they wouldn't sabotage me so much. I do not like fruit.

Ugh. Tomorrow is another day. I will try to do better tomorrow.

JulieL
01-31-2006, 04:44 PM
nuts - a small handful
cut up fruit
granola bar (natural granola, not the kind w/ch. chips in it LOL)
spiced apple cider - seriously just a flavored drink sometimes does it

hth!

chiqanita
02-01-2006, 05:01 PM
Good going mommyfitters! I'm glad I have you to share in my ups and downs. Hope you don't mind. Anywho...

Good week food and water-wise. Had my fruit, veggies, water and no treats.

No real exercise yet.

Stepped on scale and saw that I've lost 5 pounds so far. Woo hoo! Imagine when I start moving! :D My goal was to lose at least 10 by my birthday in 13 days! 5 more to go. Cross your fingers for me!

Hang in there mamas! We can do it!

psophia17
02-01-2006, 06:43 PM
My week was so-so...we all had colds, and the weather was rain, rain, and more rain, so there was only so much we could do.

I did go for several walks, and I've revised my workout schedule, which begins next week. We'll see how that goes, soon enough, right?

So far no weightloss, I don't think...but next week should be better.

Lynnie
02-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Good week.

Not that healthy of a week, but good week !

Did not eat the entire box of godiva chocolate, but did not think about dieting or exercise.

Am getting a bit upset with my back. It starts to improve, then, whammo, the kids get the flu, need me to hold them all night, and the back rebels and starts hurting really badly again. May just shoot it with whatever shot my doc recommended.

Think I gained a pound or two. Could have been worse.

Am getting on track, though, and will not use valentines day as an excuse to go crazy. If I eat chocolate, I eat chocolate, but I can still be healthy the rest of the time.

Expect my cathe tape to arrive soon. my first one, yahoo.