PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 2/6

JulieL
02-13-2006, 11:35 AM
Happy Valentines Day, one day early

Well progress is coming, I've been able to increase my weights for lower body - and that makes me happy

Monday: nada

Tuesday: elliptical for 30 min, 12 min jog 1 mile, cool down= 50 min

Wednesday: nada

Thursday: 40 min lower body weights machine and free weights, 75 walking lunges, abs = 55 min

Friday: nada

Saturday: warm up treadmill, 2 mile jog (12 min pr hr), elliptical on resistance 12 for 15 min (WOW- I felt those buns burn ) and abs = 1 hour

Sunday: 40 min lower body weights on machines, 150 walking lunges, abs = 1 hour

I did good this week. My abs are felling stronger. I've been doing those side planks that you bend over and touch the hand on the floor - I think they are doing their job as my sides feel like they are pulling in! No time for arms right now, but thats ok cause cardio and legs are my emphasis right now. Also i hope to increase my jog to 10 min pr hr soon, my stride is a little stiff right now, but no hip pain YEAH!!!

eta: Today is DH's & my 7th anniversary - time goes by sooo fast!

bcky2
02-13-2006, 12:35 PM
happy anniversary!!!!

i had a pretty bad week. af kicked my butt :( bad food, not alot of exercise, just bad all around. now with v-day and my ds 4th bday party this week it should be really fun to see how i do. i hope that everyone else had a better week then me!

btw: paula dean made some super yummy looking brownies that i am going to make for ds bday party along with a cake. they are just a box mix with some butter, brown sugar, and pecans on top and then bake :9 i figure that i can send some home with people so i dont eat them all x(

kijip
02-13-2006, 07:25 PM
Want a diet? Get a household full of stomach flu. Nothing seemed worth eating last week at all. No exercise unless washing sheets and driving Toby to the doctor counts!

Here is to a healthier and more active week!

This is also my wedding anniversary (2/13)- 4th but obviously we are in limbo. Last night we went to a church fuction on personality types and communication styles. Kinda fun as we decide if we want to have a 5th anniversary. J took me out to dinner afterwards. Toby slept in the stroller.

psophia17
02-14-2006, 12:47 AM
My back is still shot - but I went to a chiro today and I'm going back tomorrow or Wednesday...cross your fingers he can fix me!

jerseygirl07067
02-14-2006, 08:45 PM
Julie, way to go on your week!! Awesome!

I was sick last week and can honestly say that in 8 1/2 months it was the first week I did not work out at all. I am now feeling better and it is time to get back in the swing!!

Hope everyone is doing well and has a great week! I am puming it up with the weights this week!!

Marcy