PDA

View Full Version : Check in 5/8/06...

jerseygirl07067
05-17-2006, 09:40 PM
Yay, a pretty good week exercise wise. I think I'm finally back in the swing. My eating was fair, I seem to eat well, but can't resist the urge to munch and crunch lately. Having many bags of Goldfish in the house for Sammy is a dangerous thing. I have to watch it, as I'm still nursing, but we're down to only 3 times a day now, so I know I don't have as many free extra calories! It's so easy to say, "well I'm nursing so I can have this ice cream/candy bar/bag of goldfish/whole loaf of banana bread/cookie dough mound, etc, etc", LOL!

Exercise for the week:
Mon- rest
Tues- bike 30 mins (all biking first thing in the am on an empty stomach to maximize fat burning)
Wed- bike 30 mins
Thurs - bike 25 mins
Fri - rest
Sat - upper body weight workout, and back and abs workout
Sun - rest, wanted to do legs workout but had a few parties to go to :)

How did everyone's week go?

Marcy

JulieL
05-18-2006, 08:54 AM
Hey Marcy :)

My week was bla, as you saw DH was working at ton so I was pretty tired come 8 or 9 pm, making the idea of working out that late very not appealing! So I got in one leg weight workout and that's it. I've decided not to feel guilty about week like these (this week include) cause there's not much I can do about it. I hope this fall when I'm done BFing I can work on lowering that last layer of fat to make all these muscles underneath a little more visible and seeing as I'm actually under slightly my preprenancy weight, I don't think I can kick things up a notch and not effect my milk supply. Sooo this summer I'm just realizing I'm not gonna be as firm and tight as I'd like but that's just the way it goes. Seeing as this is my last baby I take comfort knowing I don't have to go through this again.

Marcy great week btw!

JacksMommy
05-18-2006, 02:31 PM
I was feeling super discouraged over not losing weight for three weeks in a row despite sticking to WW well and exercising, too, so I got a little lax. Paradoxically, I lost 2.5 lbs this week so go figure. It might be from the change up in my routine as we went on a long family hike on Mom's Day. Definitely a good workout!

Have been amazed at how little I'm allowed to eat on WW yet I'm not hungry too often so I guess it's all good. I'm only 7 lbs from my goal weight so that is encouraging. I need to not get too comfy and keep up with everything.

Laurel
WOHM to Jack, 6/4/02
Baby Madeline 12/14/04

ppshah
05-18-2006, 03:24 PM
This week was better than average. Plus I was on call all week-so no wine helps too.

Monday: off
Tuesday: treadmill 30 min; weight training
Wednesday: ellipticical 45 minutes;weight training 30 minutes
Thursday: bike 45 minutes
Friday treadmill 30 min;weight training 30 min
Saturday: off
Sunday : bike 45 minutes

Weight: unchanged

mmaimp
05-18-2006, 08:41 PM
Still in a rut here. They boys have had the never ending cold and we've been home for over a week. No change in weight. I'm getting very lax. Our vacations are coming up and I want to loose 6 more pounds this month.

psophia17
05-19-2006, 02:02 PM
Walking walking walking here.

My right leg is sore after doing a lot of walking, so I'm trying to go for more short walks, as opposed to less long walks. It's getting better, and I can feel it, thank goodness.

Nutrition is still good...I can't get enough fruit, thank goodness. I have to get new batteries for the scale, though, they are dead and I can't weigh myself like usual...both a nice thing and a bad one, IYKWIM...