PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 11/6

JulieL
11-13-2006, 02:02 PM
I had a great week, best in a long time workout wise :)

I got in 3 days of biking, with some abs and some extra light leg work

I got in one day of lower body weights + abs :)

So 4 workouts, wow that hasn't happened in a long time!

How are you all? Petra how is the house? How are you holding up? Being a mama of two is quite hard in the beginning, but it gets easier :)

psophia17
11-15-2006, 02:42 PM
Hey Julie!

Things are going well - the house is still superbly disorganized, but oh well...being a mother of two is the more important thing to figure out just now. I do love the house, though - yay!

I am thanking my lucky stars that Riley is a mellow little man. He has his moments, but he started out going 3 hours between feedings during the day, and 4 b/t feedings overnight, which took Nathan until he was about 3 months old to get to. Nathan is a big helper, although some of his helping skills are not helping very much, iykwim...

I've been wanting to go for walks already, but it's been torrential rain for the past two weeks, with a few sunny hours between times. We had hail this morning - yuck!

JulieL
11-16-2006, 11:04 AM
Petra you SO deserve a house! That is awesome that Riley is so mellow. DD was a piece of cake sleep wise. DS didn't sleep through the night till 15 months and until then would only take two 30 min naps :0

fortato
11-18-2006, 04:28 PM
DOWN 3 POUNDS!!!! I've lost 17.8!!! (In 2 months!) Halloween almost killed me- and DH brought a bag of Oreo's in the house...
I had gained .8 last week, and this week succeeded to lose that plus 2.2!!!

God, I hope I can get through Turkey Day and at least maintian this weight!

Any tips/secrets???

Kristen

psophia17
11-18-2006, 07:33 PM
Do your best to not eat all the stuffing... :9

You're my hero, Kristin - I hope I can do as well as you're doing once I get started doing something that isn't eating all day long!

clc053103
11-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Hello! Anyone mind a newcomer??

My name is Courtney- I've posted a couple questions here, but haven't been around this board lately. My DS is 16 months old. I was always an avid exerciser (I even met DH at the gym!) but was a few pounds overweight when I got pg w/ DS. DS was born in July. With 20 lbs left of baby weight to lose, I joined WW in Oct. I lost 40 lbs and made lifetime status in April!

I work three days a week, and try to focus my exercise around the other 4 days. daily and sometimes twice daily walks with DS in the stroller really helped- but with winter coming, they are fewer and farther between. My other sources of exercise are:
tennis Mondays 1 1/2 hours of drills
cardio or spin tuesdays
power yoga for strength saturdays 1 1/2 hours
sunday walk w/ DS

My current fitness goal is to continue to maintain the weight loss and even lose 5 - 10 more (Still healthy!) AND to lose my post c section tummy that won't budge! I borrowed my mother's ab lounger and am going to try using it daily!

As for PP request for T giving tips- I lost the week of T giving last year- and I enjoyed EVERY BITE of dinner! I was super strict the other days. I ate a light, low fat breakfast and snack before going- I then enjoyed a little of everything- including dessert! And the next day, got right back to eating right.

I look forward to reading everyone's posts!

JulieL
11-19-2006, 04:27 PM
Grab a dessert or salad plate to eat off of, there's less room to fill up!