PDA

View Full Version : Post your weekly workout routines

SnuggleBuggles
03-07-2007, 01:04 PM
I'd love to see what everyone else is doing. I need some inspiration to get past this plateau!

Beth

SnuggleBuggles
03-07-2007, 01:08 PM
I try to hit the gym Mon-Fri but I almost always end up missing one day b/c of scheduling.

Monday- run 3-4 miles (5.9 pace on the treadmill); abs
Tuesday- hour long weight lifting class; step aerobics' class
Wednesday- run 3-4 miles; maybe abs
Thursday- hour long weight lifting class; maybe 20-30 minutes of running if time
Friday- spinning class or stationary bike on my own (30-40 minutes)

I swim occaisionally but I hate sharing lanes. Thinking about adding it to the mix though.

I recently upped my treadmill pace from 5.4. I try and do some hills too at more of a fast walking pace.

Can't wait to see what everyone else is doing!

Beth

Lynnie
03-07-2007, 03:12 PM
ok, you are a beast !! (a compliment)

mine is pathetic, and would add nothing.

but I can't wait to see others !

when do you do all this ?? I need to schedule my workouts in, but hate using up my only free time (lunch break) and am too tired when kids finally go to sleep.

SnuggleBuggles
03-07-2007, 05:45 PM
Preschool. :) 5 mornings a week and 2 of them are till 3pm! I feel guilty sometimes though being a gym rat when my house could stand to be cleaner. :)

Beth

Lynnie
03-08-2007, 01:45 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh

I keep telling my husband that if I didn't have to work I would be in the best shape I've ever been in, but he pictures me sitting on the couch eating bon-bons.

how wonderful. I would totally take a workout a day over having a spotless house any day !!

tinatruong
03-16-2007, 10:03 AM
I just started workiing out again after my last baby who is now 2 months and also have a 16 month as well..

I have jsut been running at the GYM for 30 minutes ..
i do this 3 times a week.. its not much but its something
I was 190 and droped to 160 after the baby and need to get back into my size 4 pants so that means 30 pounds..

My husband said I look fine and I didnt need to lose any weight.. and my comeback was okay then I can buy ALLLL new clothes to fit me..
he said OKAY i will help you work out ! LOL

and if you see how much clothes I have youwould say the same...
its so sad!