PDA

View Full Version : Can I join you?

bubbaray
03-25-2007, 03:51 PM
I need some motivation. I'm at my pre-PGy weight, but just have that new mom *squishy* feeling. Ugh. I was supposed to have started StrollerRobics at the beginning of March, but haven't healed quite so well from my c/s this time, so I postponed that until May (M/W/F, plus bootcamp on T). I just need to get off my a$$ between now and then.

Oh yeah, note to self. Need to stop eating chocolate and sweets. For some reason, I crave them while PG and BFg.

I think I should just start walking, but I'm so !!!!!!!!!! tired!

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

DD#2: 01/2007

LarsMal
03-27-2007, 12:40 PM
That is so awesome that you are already pre-pg weight! DD was born at the end of December- I am 8 pounds away from my pre-pg weight with her, but only about 5 pounds away from my weight when I got PG with DS. I'd like to lose all 8 pounds, but we'll see how it goes!

DH and I started last night (see b*tching post!). I have a treadmill and an ab machine in the house, and I can't tell you the last time I got on either of them!!! It all starts now! I am feeling the motivation as the weather warms up and the layers of clothes I've been hiding under are peeling away.

Looks like you are ready to go with your stroller class and boot camp. Good luck losing the squishy-ness! I'm right there with ya!