PDA

View Full Version : Need a phone number

gravymommy3
04-10-2003, 11:18 AM
Serveral of you have recommended asking Colleen of naturalbabies.com about what I would need to get started CDing. I emailed her and have not heard back (I know she is swamped, but I am chomping at the bit to get started). Does anyone have a phone number for her? Any help would be appreciated.

Also, wish us luck. We are in the process of trying to potty train one very stubborn three yo.

TIA

blnony
04-10-2003, 02:30 PM
I think Colleen is on vacation right now. Someone had mentioned it in a thread earlier. I hope you get everything going soon!

mama2be
04-10-2003, 02:31 PM
I have not ordered from her but know she gets awesome raves...but didn't someone post she was on vacation. That does seem like over a week ago but if just back might be catching up...

If she is still is on vacation and you are really "itching"...the gal at pumkinbutt (I think Heather) helped me a lot. I have yet to order from her. BUT pre Tristan's arrival I was itching to spend and she actully talked me out of a huge order thinking I was getting stuff i wouldn't need "yet"...I was very impressed and can say she get great reviews from others as well, which is why I ordered from her. I was really impressed...

I suspect she'll take alot of time with you to educate you on what you want...

Edited to add her web site http://www.punkinbutt.com/

NOTE THE SPELLING IF YOU WANT TO FILE THIS SOMEWHERE...IT IS PUNKIN!!! I HAVE SPENT MANY A MINUTES TRYING TO FIND HER SITE BEFORE SPELLING IT WRONG...

HTH...
I offer this just incase you really are wanting to order NOW!!!

C99
04-10-2003, 02:37 PM
Heather also posts on the diaper board at Mothering.com, if that helps.

Kate888
04-10-2003, 02:55 PM
Sorry I don't have the phone number, but I know she just got back from vacation yesterday. So she must be swamped by all the shippings she has to do. Try sending her another email, hope she will get back to you soon.

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

egoldber
04-10-2003, 03:05 PM
Another really great WAHM is Amanda at naturalebaby.com.

todzwife
04-10-2003, 03:07 PM
Coleen is out of town ( I think until yesterday) so she is probably swamped. You know how it is when you get back...all the bills and telephone calls...she is awesome! Don't give up yet!
Shandelle ;)

mama2be
04-10-2003, 08:46 PM
...yes Amanda helped me too I remember!!!

I remember thinking she was awesome!!!