PDA

View Full Version : question about Cuddlebuns

gravymommy3
04-11-2003, 12:40 PM
Are Cuddlebuns good diapers? Where is the best place to buy them? Do they need a cover over them (cuase that would defeat some of their cuteness, wouldn't it?)

TIA

Calmegja
04-11-2003, 12:44 PM
I have a Cuddle-In-One from Righteous Baby....it's a darling....and preserves the cuteness! ;-)

I also have a Cuddlewrap fleece cover (it's orange with a moon and stars on the rear)....

Melanie
04-11-2003, 01:21 PM
Yes, they need a cover, and I hear their covers are bulky.

I love our cuddlebuns! Unless you get them used or at auction I think they are price-frozen (or whatever you call it) b/c I've seemed to noticed them the same everywhere.

These are the most absorbant we own (i.e. in one wetting they aren't drenched, just damp).

I have purchased from Righteous Baby, Stork Crossing & Tushie Toppers. I like them all, but I got custom sizing and Stork Crossing & Tushie Toppers (my son has a really high rise). I like the custom ones from Stork better, but she uses nickel snaps and we might have an allergy problem...still trying to diagnose it.

If you check their main boutique http://www.babybyyouboutique.com/ I think you get free shipping. However, the Cuddlewahm's seem to only put a few in the boutique and have a much larger stock in their own stores.

You can also check eBay and familyauction.com .

parkersmama
04-14-2003, 08:27 PM
Moving to the top.