PDA

View Full Version : Stay-dry liners suggestions?

lisams
04-11-2003, 03:45 PM
I was wondering what people use as a stay-dry liner. Not a liner for extra absorbancy, but a liner that keeps the bum dry. I ordered some Mother of Eden (maker of Fuzzibunz) stay-dry liners but they aren't here yet. I'm hoping they keep the moisture away like the Fuzzibunz material does. I would like to use these with a CPF for times like naptime and traveling when it might be longer than an hour or two between changes. Has anyone used these, or recommend something else?

Thanks,
Lisa

egoldber
04-11-2003, 03:49 PM
It is very easy to make your own fleece liners. If you buy a yard of microfleece at a fabric store and cut it into vaguely diaper shaped rectangles, you can get lots of liners VERY cheaply. The only fleece liners I have are ones I made myself and I love them. They have pilled terrible over time, but I don't personally care and they work great. You do not need to sew the liners, since fleece does not unravel.

HTH,

Calmegja
04-11-2003, 03:50 PM
I ordered 2 yards of Malden Mills fleece, and I cut it into hourglass shaped liners to use with CPFs....they work like a charm. They feel dry, even if the diaper is really wet underneath......

I think I read that Fabric.com sells fleece at great prices....I ordered from the MaldenMills store because I wanted a particular color....

Melanie
04-13-2003, 03:11 AM
I have some fleece liners which seem to be cut from random fleece. I went to buy more and do it myself and I think I didn't get all the sizing or whatever out of them b/c they caused a big rash! Make sure if you make your own you get them stripped free!