PDA

View Full Version : CDing for a newborn?

MartiesMom2B
04-14-2003, 10:23 AM
I'm thinking about getting a small stash of CDs for Martie because right now my mom is wrapping burp clothes around Martie's tush because she thinks its too red (hmmm is that a chinese thing?) I've gone to the recommended websites, but am a little confused. Does anyone have suggestions for CDs, which covers I should use (Prowraps?), and how many should I get? I don't want to get a huge amount for her to just grow out of, but I want some on hand so she can have cloth diapers along with disposable.

I hope this makes sense. I've noticed it's become harder to form a complete sentence since I've given birth. Ha ha.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie, 4/6/03

egoldber
04-14-2003, 10:56 AM
In your situation, a newborn "sampler" package sounds perfect. This way you can try a variety of things and see what you like.

Naturalbabies.com has one for $40.95. It includes:
1 Preemie 2x4x2 prefold
1 Infant 4x6x4 prefold
1 Infant 4x8x4 prefold
1 Kissaluvs Size 0 Fitted Diaper
1 Kissaluvs Contour Diaper
1 Prorap cover
1 Bummis Velcro Cover
1 Prorap All-In-One

This would give you a mixture of prefolds, fitteds and all-in-ones and a couple of the more popular covers to try.

HTH,

parkersmama
04-14-2003, 08:31 PM
Moving this back to the top.

MartiesMom2B
04-15-2003, 10:56 AM
Thanks Beth. I went ahead and ordered the newborn sampler from natural babies. I figure that this sampler will last me until Martie grows out of her newborn phase and will give me an idea of what to order for her later. You are my CD guru!!!

Thanks again.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03