PDA

View Full Version : All-in-one diapers

marit
04-14-2003, 12:32 PM
What brands of AIO diapers are there, other than bumkins? What is your experiance with them, and where did you buy them?

Thanks,
Marit

egoldber
04-14-2003, 12:39 PM
Most diaper makers also make AIOs. In addition to Bumkins, I have also used Motherease AIOs, Kushies and Lukes Drawers.

I like the Bumkins and Motherease the best. But right now my DD is peeing so much that the Bumkins don't really cut it anymore, which is very sad for me! I do also like the Motherease. They are a side snap style (which I don't like as well as velcro/aplix) and are pretty absorbant.

I thought that the Lukes Drawers were too bulky and the Kushies were not as well made as the others.

HTH,

C99
04-14-2003, 01:32 PM
I have 6 Bumkins AIOs and don't really like them myself-- my husband uses them when forced to CD -- but I did really like the Prowrap AIOs I got before Nate grew out of them. I thought that I wouldn't, since the soaker is attached at one end, similar to a Kushies, but I actually did since they have gusseted legs and dry quickly. I got them all through Colleen at NaturalBabies.com

blnony
04-14-2003, 01:33 PM
There are several "WAHM" diapers, including AIO's. Some to look at:
Toadies
Heavenly Heinys
Luke's Drawers
Diaper Works
Little Lambs
and many many more...
There are also pocket diapers, which are very similar to AIO's:
Fuzzi Bunz
Zootkitty
etc. If you go to diaperpin.com, there is so much info. Esp. under product reviews. It is packed with info about cloth diapering and has a lot links to other stuff too.
Bumkins and Kushies are more of a standard product and not really a WAHM product, much like being mass produced. There are some good WAHM diapers out there and some bad, its better to look around and check out a lot of reviews first.
HTH-

blnony
04-14-2003, 03:26 PM
just moving this to the top