PDA

View Full Version : fuzzibunz question

emilyf
04-08-2003, 09:42 AM
How much difference is there between the petite toddler size and the mediums? Charlie is wearing the medium now, and they fit quite well but I need more and am thinking I might get some petite toddlers thinking he will have more room to grow in those. I'm guessing he weighs almost 15 pounds, but he is not even 5 months yet so definitely not a toddler. I'm thinking I could get a combo of sizes to get the bulk price, but would some babies skip petite toddler and go right into large?
Emily
mom of Charlie born 11/02

mamahill
04-08-2003, 02:27 PM
Beth knows about this, but I'll answer in her behalf since she is away for a day or so. When I was first getting FBs, she said that she had to use the petite toddlers for about a month (maybe two?) in between the mediums and the larges. Sarah (Beth's DD) was a little too big for the mediums, but a little too small for the larges, so Beth bought a couple petites (on the FB web site, they're classified as petites, not toddlers, so I'm not sure why other sites tack on the toddler - it's misleading!).

Ainsleigh is almost 18 pounds and still wears the mediums just fine. In fact, we have a lot of room still (she's small, though). You might want to get one to tide you over. The size chart might be helpful? http://www.fuzzibunz.com/size.html

Good luck! HTH

egoldber
04-09-2003, 10:38 PM
I wouldn't buy petite toddlers unless you need to. They are are really strange size. They waist is a tad larger than the medium size, but the thighs are about the same or even smaller than the medium. I had to use them because I couldn't snap the mediums in the waist and Sarah was still swimming in the larges. They did the trick for us for a couple months.

HTH,