PDA

View Full Version : Best CD covers?

C99
04-04-2003, 03:13 PM
I've been exclusively using Prowraps and while they are OK, they seem to be pretty wet even changing him every 90-120 minutes. I've seen mentions of other covers, so I am curious what everyone else uses and what they recommend?

TIA

egoldber
04-04-2003, 03:40 PM
My absolute favorite cover is the Motherease Airflow. It never leaks and fits over anything. My only problem with it is that it is a bit bulkier than some of the more trim velcro covers (like Bummis, Bumkins and Proraps).

HTH,

Calmegja
04-04-2003, 04:26 PM
I like the Bummis SWW, and the Bumpy covers from Imse Vise. They've worked great for us, and have been trim and leakproof...I've never used Motherease, but I've heard nothing but good things about those, too....

Karenn
04-04-2003, 05:01 PM
So far I've tried Proraps, Bummis SIWW, and Motherease Air Flow. I really like the Motherease the best. BSIWW is nice too, but I think the ME fits just a bit better. I've never had any leaks with any of them, but my experience is minimal. :)

Momof3Labs
04-04-2003, 06:12 PM
I like Proraps snap covers but love Bumpy covers. The ME Airflow is nice, but has a rubbery sound when he is wearing it (I know, nitpicky, aren't I?).

sugarsnappea
04-07-2003, 09:58 AM
I recommend Nikky breathable Poly covers from babyworks.com or baby bunz and company. I have used these after sampling many different covers during my daughter's first few months. Now she is 22 months and I still have no complaints with the Nikkys.

AngelaS
04-08-2003, 06:25 AM
My favorite is my pull on Dappi--lightweight, not bulky, snug leg holes and never leaks! Oh and CHEAP!