PDA

View Full Version : Chart comparing prices on cloth diapers

candybomiller
04-02-2003, 10:21 PM
Ok, I think I got it!

Momof3Labs
04-02-2003, 10:45 PM
Good job!!

I see that Julie raised her price on Crickett's hemp by $1 - glad I ordered my dozen when I did!

Don't forget to factor in shipping, too! By your chart (and considering shipping charges), www.naturalbabies.com ends up being the best deal on whatever they have in stock. And they will price match, too!

egoldber
04-02-2003, 11:00 PM
This has been my experience, which is why I just order from Colleen if she has what I want.

The only exception is that if I only need one thing, like one diaper or a box of liners, I usually order from Kelly's Closet just because she has free shipping.

Melanie
04-03-2003, 01:53 AM
That's great! Thanks!

You didn't happen to shop for bummis pail liners, did you?

mama2be
04-03-2003, 10:33 AM
As of this minute when I looked at Julie's web site she has NOT upped her prices, maybe you got a verbal but on her web site they are $12 something for 1-11 and in excess of that they are $11 soemthing...

I would hate for folks to go by this chart and make purchases based on that if this info is not correct...

BUT I love your chart...that was so nice of you to share...that takes time!!!

candybomiller
04-03-2003, 10:39 AM
I should clarify that all the prices are for LARGE diapers. Because, of course, that is the size that DS is wearing. If you are looking for medium, they are only $12.35. The chart is accurate.

Candy
Mommy to Matt, 5/22/02

mama2be
04-03-2003, 11:23 AM
That makes sense!!! Duh...:)

Thanks for sharing I know that took a lot of time!!!

sparkeze
04-04-2003, 04:28 AM
Wow!

BTW, if you go to the Amity Mama Market and post that you're ISO items such as Fuzzi Bunz, etc, there are a lot of other WAHM businesses who sell these products and a lot of times if you say you want to find a good deal on them they'll offer you free shipping or something of the sort, especially for you. And also at www.thanksmama.com she sells fuzzi bunz for $14.25 normally with free shipping and she has fuzzi bunz packages too. She has free shipping for all orders as well. A lot of WAHMs post sales and specials there because anyone can SPAM as oppsed to a lot of boards where it's not allowed.

Melanie
04-04-2003, 01:08 PM
Check out this store:

http://www.herbalescapesbyerin.com

I haven't ordered, yet, but her prices are great!

candybomiller
04-04-2003, 03:02 PM
Melanie,

She has GREAT prices but the shipping costs almost made me fall over. I never realized how important free shipping was. It's too bad, because I was all set to order tons and tons, especially fuzzibunz for $12.95!

Candy
Mom to Matt, 5/22/02

Melanie
04-04-2003, 06:18 PM
That's too bad, I didn't get that far. Too bad you're not near San Diego fo the free delivery!

candybomiller
08-25-2003, 11:22 PM
I really hope this helps someone. I spent a couple of hours comparting cloth diaper costs on different web sites. I only did the diapers that I plan on using, and tried to find the most used web sites. Sorry, but I didn't include kissaluvs.

Hopefully the link will post. I'm not really sure how to do this.

HTH,
Candy
Mommy to Matt, 5/22/02