PDA

View Full Version : Great CD - Heavenly Heineys

blnony
04-04-2003, 12:36 PM
I just had to post about these great diapers. I only ordered one just to try them out. I have been so pleased. They are great quality and fit DD so well. They have light elastic at the top around the front and back (I got the side snap) and since DD is kind of long and skinny, they fit great, but not so tight as to leave a mark or anything. I received it just about a week after ordering too. They are a little pricey, at around 15.00; but oh so worth it.
The only thing that was a little bothersome is the pocket isn't like a fuzzy bunz, its actually a long sock like thing (soft fleece) that the soaker goes in and lays in the diaper and is a little bulky, but I just used a joeybunz insert and laid a thin fleece liner over that and no leaks. I think the pocket soaker would be good at night.
I just wanted to pass on the good review.
I hope everyone's CDing is going good; after a few weeks its amazing how much easier it seems.

Melanie
04-04-2003, 01:10 PM
We just started using these for night! I had a problem one time when I didn't stuff high enough for my son - oops! However, other than that 1 time they've worked great with 3 hemp jersey stuffers.

Mommy to Jonah

AngelaS
04-04-2003, 05:37 PM
I have two HH and I love them! My side snap one fits trimmer and smaller and the front velcro one is bigger. Every so often the monthly promo is for free embroidery---we have one with Gabrielle across the bum. :D

Oh, and I don't really like the pockets either--I got the long lay in soaker instead.

I do LOVE the hemp flats tho. They're 26 inches square and are $4. I cut them in half and fold those to use as soakers. They work wonderfully and are VERY absorbant!