PDA

View Full Version : Prorap Pull-On Side Snap Cover- Anyone try this?

MelissaTC
03-30-2003, 01:45 AM
Since DS has gained an interest in pulling velcro tabs, I have been trying to use covers that snap. I love my proraps classics and wonder if this pull-on side snap cover is good. Anyone try it? If you have, would you recommend it? I love our ME Airflow covers and I am thinking about ordering more of those as well. Which do you prefer? TIA :)

nohomama
03-31-2003, 02:05 PM
I'm not sure if I have exactly what you're talking about but I do have several Prowrap snap covers and I wouldn't recommend them. Because they fasten with just a single snap on either side, rather than two like the ME Airflow, it's harder to get a good fit. The cover also tends to shift around exposing the diaper (especially around the legs) and causing wicking.

I like the ME Airflow best of the snap covers I've tried. If you're looking for something slightly cheaper, I've also had good luck with the Bummis SWW with snaps. Like the Prowrap, it also has a single snap but I've not had problems with fit or wicking when using them. One issue I have had with them is that they seem to run smaller that the SWW that fasten with velcro.

HTH,