PDA

View Full Version : okay I joined the CD club

nathansmom
03-27-2003, 10:50 PM
Tonight I placed an order for CD's. I ordered several different types. Beth- I'll have questions for you when they get here, I hope you'll be willing to answer. I haven't told my dh yet, mainly since I'm not supposed to be shopping till the taxes are paid. Oh well. I hope this solves the reaction Nathan is having with disposable diapers.

Momof3Labs
03-27-2003, 11:18 PM
Yay!! Another convert! You'll have so much fun - these beat the "pants" off of disposables! And they are so much cheaper in the long run, especially if you use them for more than one baby.

So - whad'ja order? Huh, huh, huh?

egoldber
03-27-2003, 11:47 PM
Indeed! You must share!!

nathansmom
03-28-2003, 02:04 AM
I ordered the following:
1 kissaluv contour
1 kissaluv fitted
1 lukes drawers original cotton kisses
1 lukes drawers one size wonders
1 bumkins all in one
1 fuzzi bunz
2 prorap all in one ( 1 velcro and 1 snap)

for the diaper cover I ordered
2 prorap classic (1 velcro and 1 snap)
2 bummis super

I also ordered liners, all different kinds. I know I didn't order alot of any one kind but I wanted to try a few first plus I saw some other diapers on several other sites I'm interested in. I will probably order more in the next couple of days. Any suggestions are welcome.

Calmegja
03-28-2003, 09:17 AM
Yeah! How fun!

You should try at least one Chinese prefold. So many people love them, I think everyone should try at least one, to see what the shouting's about, and see if they are a CPF girl or not (I'm not, but my mom is, so I keep them for her)....

Maybe try a Crickett's hemp fitted? Very similiar to the Kissaluvs, but thinner, and they have snap in soakers, which lets them dry faster thana Kissaluv....and you've got to try at least one JoeyBunz with the Fuzzibunz....it's the epitome of a trim cloth diaper....;-)

Have fun.....you've got a great start to experiment with, and that's key, in my book!

egoldber
03-28-2003, 09:40 AM
I agree about the prefolds. I really go in phases with my diapers. Two weeks ago I was thinking that I was ready to switch to all FuzziBunz. This week, I have pretty much only used prefolds except when out and about!

And there's nothing like having a dozen prefolds laying around (for about $20 total) to keep the laundry stress away! :)