PDA

View Full Version : fitted cds

heytootsy
03-26-2003, 10:57 PM
What are your favorite fitted diapers. Kissaluvs seem to be very popular, are there any other good ones, and where do you buy them from?

MelissaTC
03-26-2003, 11:57 PM
I happen to really like Mother Ease sandys. They fit my son really well and are absorbent enough for daytime use. You can purchase these on ebay or on their website, www.motherease.com . I also like Crickett's hemp diapers. You can buy her diapers from a variety of sources including Crickett's website at www.crickettsdiapers.com . Other places to purchase them from include www.kellyscloset.com and www.diaperware.com . Other people on these boards have purchased them from other sources. Every once in awhile, Crickett will put some seconds on ebay.

Momof3Labs
03-27-2003, 12:04 AM
You can find lots of product reviews on www.diaperpin.com, including where to order.

I really like Crickett's hemp (from www.juliesstuff.com) and the Motherease Sandies, too. Luke's Drawers are really cute but my baby was too skinny in the thighs for her diapers.

sparkeze
03-27-2003, 12:19 AM
The ones I like are:
Buckeye Bottoms www.buckeyebottoms.com
Darling fitteds www.darlingdiapers.com
Sugarpeas www.sugarpeas.com
SOS sos.ewahm.com
Mom&Me Creations www.mom-and-me-creations.com
Liz's Cloth www.lizscloth.com
Bizzy B Organic Cotton sold at www.flutterbyegarden.com
Cuddlebuns sold at www.righteousbaby.com

AngelaS
03-27-2003, 04:44 PM
I love BuckeyeBottoms too and I have Darling AIOs but I bet the fitteds are awesome too. :)

egoldber
03-27-2003, 05:02 PM
My favorite fitteds are:

Kissaluvs
Motherease Sandies
Motherease Onesize

But I haven't tried much else. These were the first ones I tried, I liked them and have stuck with it.

HTH,