PDA

View Full Version : WAHM diaper turnaround?

C99
03-14-2003, 12:41 AM
I ordered a few dipes from a WAHM diaper site and I'm still waiting to receive them over 2 weeks later. Is this a reasonable turnaround time? Any experience?

TIA

todzwife
03-14-2003, 01:10 AM
Have you contacted her? The only WAHM that I have ordered directly from is Jennifer from cutest-cloth-diapers.com and it took about 2 1/2 weeks, but I emailed periodically to check on the status. I don't know a lot about this cloth diapering thing, I am sure some of the other mommies will be able to answer better than me. I would assume that if the WAHM was making your diapers expecially for you, it might take a little longer than if you ordered from an in-stock type store. Good luck!
Shandelle ;)
EDD 10/25/03

sparkeze
03-14-2003, 02:01 AM
Yes - I've been waiting 6 weeks for some!

But the WAHM should've let you know approximately how long it would take, or it should be on the site. Your best bet is to email her and ask her what the status of your order is. 2 weeks is definitely not unusual though!

egoldber
03-14-2003, 10:42 AM
Were these a custom order or an instock order? I would think an instock order should have arrived. With a custom order, she should have given you a time frame. Either way, I don't think an e-mail follow-up is out of order. :)

HTH,