PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Size Confusion

bnme
03-13-2003, 09:09 AM
What is the deal with the size 1-2 at BJs/Sams Club???? Right now my DS is in size 1 Swaddlers, which I have not purchased at wharehouse clubs becuase I did not want that many diapers while I was experimenting to see which brand I liked. I figured I would start purchasing there when he moved into size 2 (probably soon!).

Then I noticed the size 1-2, which seems to span the same weight range as both theh size 1 and 2 of diapers purchased everywhere else. Is the 1-2 bigger than regular 1, but smaller than 2? Do you go straight from 1-2 to the regular 3's???? Am I missong something????

MinnieMouse
03-13-2003, 10:02 AM
We actually had a problem with this as well...as I understand it there are 1's and 2's in the case?? I could be wrong. Anyway...we just bit the bullet and didn't buy diapers at Sam's until dd was in 3's.

Christine

colleenfs
03-13-2003, 10:49 AM
I had this problem too. I think the 1-2s are actually more in line with a size 2, as they were gigantic on Julia when she was younger. I ended up buying diapers at Target until she got into size 3s, and then we returned to BJs.

Colleen
Mama to Julia 1-10-02

brubeck
03-13-2003, 06:59 PM
I have only used size 1-2 in Pampers Baby Dry so the following information is limited to that one brand.

There was only one size of diapers in the box. he weight limit started at 10 lbs while size 2 started at 12 lbs. Both 1-2 and 2 ended at 18 lbs. These diapers fit my son when he was in size 1 Swaddlers, and when I finished the box he was 13 lbs and went into size 2 Swaddlers, no problem. I compared the Baby Dry 1-2 diaper against the size 2 Swaddler and they appeared to be the same length and width.