PDA

View Full Version : Pampers Custom Cruisers Alert!

Jeanne
03-11-2003, 04:53 PM
Not sure if anyone has posted this but I thought I'd let you know that Pampers has dropped their quantity once again. Wal-Mart used to carry size 5 in 70 count but today only 54 count was on the shelf. Both packages were Super Mega so it looks like the lower count is what Wal-Mart will carry going forward.
Considering that the price hasn't been lowered, I would love to know what they have improved on the diaper to justify it.

egoldber
03-11-2003, 05:00 PM
Well, Huggies lowered their package counts a month or two ago, so it was only a matter of time before Pampers followed suit.

Momof3Labs
03-11-2003, 05:44 PM
Yep, here's a thread reporting something similar - I guess that they figure that they can either decrease counts or raise prices, and choose to decrease counts. But they decrease them by a LOT, not by a few diapers at a time!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dcforum/DCForumID3/293.html

brubeck
03-11-2003, 07:10 PM
FYI, I discovered the same thing had happened to Pampers Easy-Ups just this last Sunday. I was at Target and the packs I used to get with 30 in them now had 27. Albertson's is having a sale on jumbo packs for $8.99 this week so I bought up all their 'old' packages with the bigger count!