PDA

View Full Version : For all you CDing mamma's who love Fuzzi Bunz!!!

todzwife
02-27-2003, 11:49 PM
There is a woman on diaperpin.com who sells fuzzi bunz and recently made an offer to ONE woman who was interested in cloth diapering...well she had quite a few complaints and has decided to offer the same thing to everyone on that board. Here is her post:
"OK, I offered this to a new mom who was starting out with diapering. I offered it on this 'Forum' and I have had a few emails saying that it wasn't fair. And I agree, it's really not, so I am going to offer it to everybody.

I will allow anyone that is interested, to order UP TO 6 FB from me at my cost + shipping. This is offer is only good on the FB's... it is not for any of my other products.
I am placing my order with MOE Monday the 3rd of March. If you are wanting to order some FB's at this special price, I have to know before then.
My email is : [email protected]"
I just wanted to let you ladies know! I wish I had a baby here to try some, but I can't justify buying them just because it is a good deal! Take care! And happy diapering!
Shandelle :)

egoldber
02-27-2003, 11:55 PM
Did she say what that cost was?

I actually thought that Mother of Eden kept tight control of the pricing. It was a HUGE deal a couple months ago when MOE told all their distributors that they could sell FBs for the discounted price of $12.95 (vs the regular $14.95). What I have read other places is that WAHMs can lose the right to sell FBs if they don't follow the MOE pricing guide.

Interesting.

todzwife
02-27-2003, 11:59 PM
No she didn't say what her price was. That is interesting...hmmm. Well, I am sorry if this lady is a weirdo, I just wanted to share, just in case!
Shandelle ;)

egoldber
02-28-2003, 12:03 AM
It could be a good deal. I just wonder if she knows what can happen by doing this. Too bad I'm not in the market for any FBs any time soon. :)