PDA

View Full Version : White Cloud diapers

babe1201
01-25-2003, 01:25 PM
Has anyone used the White Cloud diapers available at Wal-Mart? I love the John Lennon animals and would like to try the diapers if they've worked well for others. Thanks!

Momof3Labs
01-25-2003, 07:02 PM
They didn't work for me. Colin had plumber's crack with them. But if Huggies work for you, these probably will. We've only had luck with Pampers. (Note that Colin is very long, and I think that is the reason he can't wear Huggies and generics - 27" and 15 pounds at 4 months.)

Lori & Colin 9/28/02

Melanie
01-26-2003, 12:58 AM
These were one of two brands that worked for us when Ds was a newborn (other was Loving Touch at Target). However, my son had a reaction to them, his skin turned red. I wouldn't buy a huge pack, just in case.

Mommy to Jonah

mspacman2
01-26-2003, 03:21 AM
The White Clouds were fine on my daughter when she was smaller and skinnier. They don't fit as well now that she's a rather chubby size 3.

shibababy
01-26-2003, 12:47 PM
I LOVE these diapers! They worked the best for me until Size 2 when I noticed a considerable size difference when compared with the Target brand. I prefer White Cloud and Target to Huggies(I hate the residue left on the skin) or Pampers. White Cloud Diapers are soft, have the velcro-like tape and no noticeable scent or chemical residue. I keep trying to convince my sister-in-law to use them but she won't try them. My baby never had a problem with diaper rash with any brand so I can't help you in that area. The Target brand Loving Touch is my top pick, White Cloud a close second.

nigele
01-26-2003, 03:13 PM
I was given a pack of White Cloud as a shower gift. I found they were nowhere near as absorbant as Pampers or Huggies.

August Mom
01-26-2003, 06:44 PM
As with most diapers, whether the White Cloud will work for you probably depends on the size and shape of your baby. White Cloud worked well for us in the Newborn size. However, when we tried the size 1, they had elastic in the front middle of the waist. We couldn't get a good fit on our skinny little guy and constantly had leaks. I found them similar in style to Loving Touch from Target (also a brand with which we had leaking problems) but others on this board are much better experts on Loving Touch Diapers than me. Like a previous poster, Pampers work best for us and we have trouble with other brands, including Huggies. It may be worth a try, but I wouldn't stock up.

babe1201
01-27-2003, 12:29 PM
Thank you all.