PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Diaper Darlings(?) site

Kimberly H
04-15-2003, 05:37 AM
Help!

I bookmarked a site called diaper darlings (I think) that had the cutest velour CD wraps, burp cloths, towels and changing table covers and now I can't find it. A Google search turned up nothing.

Thanks to anyone who can help me out!

Kate888
04-15-2003, 06:40 AM
Are you looking for Darling Diapers? Her site is temperarely down and she is on vacation. So we may have to wait till the end of April.

http://www.darlingdiapers.com

HTH,

p.s. I love the name "Mia"! Almost used it as my DD's name :)

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

AngelaS
04-15-2003, 06:53 AM
Hi. Darlingdiapers.com is down. Amber gets back on the 16th and I'm sure she'll get right to work on fixing it. :)

She has the BEST stuff and is AWESOME to work with. :D Most of my diaper stash is Darling Diapers.... :D

mama2be
04-15-2003, 08:49 AM
I'm certain you mean her I bought velour wipes from her and posted about her and then noticed she made velour changing pad covers for I think only $10 which is amazing!!!

I have not used my velour wipes yet...I don't totally know how to get started with them (keeping them wet etc...) so anyone knows let me know!!!

parkersmama
04-15-2003, 09:39 AM
Here's an old thread with some info about cloth wipes. http://www.windsorpeak.com/dcforum/DCForumID52/97.html

I must admit that I'm a little baffled by them ,too! Guess I'll just have to get started with this stuff when the time comes and see for myself how it all works. I have the adorable wipes from Amber, too, and I just love them (at least seeing the stack sitting there!). :-)

MelissaTC
04-15-2003, 11:16 AM
Matthew broke out into a rash on his little tushie and I was forced to use our cloth wipes. I had bought a deluxe kit from www.happytushies.com and it came with a bottle to put water or whatever kind of solution you want to use. I put warm water because I was afraid to use anything else. (When I used a regular wipe alcohol free, he screamed in pain :( ) I simply wet a part of the wipe and just wiped him. That's it. Rinsed them with the mini shower and washed them with the diapers. I actually liked it. And he was so happy as well. My friend was here on Sunday and she tried it too. Her daughter liked it as well.

HTH!

AngelaS
04-15-2003, 02:42 PM
The site's back up! Amber's home and fixed it. :)

C99
04-15-2003, 02:52 PM
Neve,

I've read some good stuff on the diapering board at Mothering.com, and have been following that. I have a wipes warmer, but you could just use a big Ziploc bag instead:

1. Stack up wipes in warmer/bag.

2. Fill a bottle (I use the peri bottle from the hospital) with a bit of Burt's Bees Apricot Oil, a shot of liquid soap (I have this lemon-eucalyptus stuff from a local apothecary), a drop or two of Tea Tree Oil and/or a drop or two of lavender oil. Fill the rest of the bottle with warm water.

3. Shake and squirt into the warmer/bag.

I've also heard variations where you use a little olive oil or a little baby oil mixed with water.

heidi_timms
04-15-2003, 03:04 PM
I ordered wipes, changing pad covers and a bath bundle towel set from Amber and they are adorable! Amber did a great job with everything. The towel is so nice and soft because it's velour and I got a velour changing table cover too-it's awesome. I can't wait to use it!

celfsh
04-15-2003, 03:09 PM
That recipe sounds divine, Caroline. I just started using cloth wipes yesterday. Got some cheap washcloths from Walmart (Beth's suggestion), folded them up, and put them in the wipes warmer with some water. I really like them so far...since they're warm, they remind me of those hot towels you get on international flights--ooh, la, la!

celeste
mom to olivia 9/25/02
http://homepage.mac.com/the_big_fish