PDA

View Full Version : Anyone order from Zootkitty?

egoldber
04-15-2003, 02:38 PM
I ordered a pocket diaper from her on March 23. She told me it would take 10-12 days. I hadn't heard anything from her, so this last Saturday (20 days after I ordered) I sent her an e-mail. No response. I e-mailed her again last night and finally got a response. She said it would "probably" go out on Thursday. That means it won't arrive until next week, 4 weeks after I ordered it. I am a little unhappy. I hope I REALLY like this diaper, but even if I do, I may never order from her again. :(

C99
04-15-2003, 02:48 PM
Beth,

Are we talking business days? Let us know how it goes. I was considering ordering a few things from her; she had good reviews on the Consumer Review CD site.

blnony
04-15-2003, 03:12 PM
Beth-
I ordered a pocket from her about two weeks ago. I haven't heard anything from her either. It is irritating when you have to wait so long without them letting you know in advance. I guess I should email her and find out if my order is even on the radar screen.....thanks for the info.

egoldber
04-15-2003, 03:28 PM
She didn't specify 10-12 business days. Even if that is what she meant, it will still be more than twice that by the time I receive the diaper. I don't necessarily mind that it has taken longer. What I mind is that she never bothered to contact me and it took two contacts on my part for her to respond. I had also read good reviews of her, with warnings that she can be a little slow.

egoldber
04-22-2003, 09:08 PM
I was wondering if you had received your diaper from Katerina at Zootkitty yet? I e-mailed her again yesterday, asking when I would receive the diaper that was supposed to be shipped last Thursday. I hadn't heard anything back, so I just e-mailed her again asking (less politely) when I will receive my diaper. My next e-mail is going to ask for my money back. Grrr. :(

I feel a little guilty about this. I just joined her Yahoo Group and learned that she has an older boy with problems at school (ADHD) AND that she is pregnant again and in the throes of morning sickness. BUT if I were working full time in these conditions, my boss would NEVER put up with my not meeting commitments.

sparkeze
04-23-2003, 12:26 AM
My only experience with Katerina was good. I ordered 4 pocket AIOs, she told me that it would take her 10-12 days, and about 10 days later I got an email saying that they were ready to ship.

I agree with you Beth that it's very frustrating. I think that sometimes WAHMs feel that their customers understand that they're a mom first. IMO, if you run a business you can't expect that customers will understand all your problems and cut you slack. The advantage of being a WAHM is that you're working from home, not that you get excuses for whatever is going on with your family. If a WAHM emailed me to let me know what was going on and offer to cancel the order if it wasn't working out for me I might be convinced to wait patiently. But if you have to wait for responses and feel bad about badgering her about your order - it's so frustrating!!

But I digress. I just wanted to let you know that I had a good experience so you don't panic or anything that you won't get your order. Hope you get it soon!!

blnony
04-23-2003, 08:44 AM
Beth-
I still haven't heard anything. I haven't tried emailing her yet, because my order was a week or so after yours so I figured it would take longer than yours. I just wish when a WAHM is having problems, they would just tell you up front so you know what to expect. I would be a lot more understanding in that case, but leaving you hanging makes things worse.
Keep up posted.

Karenn
04-26-2003, 12:26 PM
Beth,

I was lurking on the mothering.com diaper board and didn't know if you'd seen this.

[http://mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?s=1854881ae920fcb453736a88682e7cad&threadid=56743]

I can't remember if you cancelled your order or not...

egoldber
04-26-2003, 02:37 PM
OK, so now I feel TERRIBLE. The poor woman has been dehydrated and on IV fluids. Here's her post to the Yahoo Group, fro anyone interested:

" Hi Everyone :)
I wanted to get a quick post out to let everyone who's waiting
on an email from me that I will be answering all of them hopefully by the end of today. I've been mostly away from the computer this last week becasue I haven't been feeling well. I've spent a few hours on different days at the hospital this past week getting IV's because of dehydration becasue of my morning sickness. I've been feeling terrible and am still tyring to sew when I can and don't feel too bad.If you haven't heard back from me this is the reason why and I plan to answer all my emails. After the 30th of this month I will not be taking anymore orders for quite a while. I feel just way too sick to continue and probably won't for many months. I figured I'd wait until the 30th atleast to close because I said I would give some notice to anyonw who was planning on ordering.
I will be going to my Dr's appontment this afternoon and when I
come home will start emailing people with the stauts of their orders.
Thanks again everyone :)

~Katerina "

I e-mailed her again and let her know that she could cancel my order or finish it, whichever was easier for her. :(

blnony
04-27-2003, 11:19 AM
I wish there was an emoticon here showing my foot in my mouth! I feel so bad now. Poor thing. I guess I'm just going to wait and see what happens. I haven't email her, but I wonder if I should, and like you let her know she can cancel my order if it will help?
Man, I feel bad now.
Thanks for the news Beth.