PDA

View Full Version : Disposable Liners?

MartiesMom2B
04-15-2003, 06:36 PM
I thought I read an earlier post about disposable liners for cloth diapers. What are they and where can I get them?

TIA!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

C99
04-15-2003, 07:18 PM
A lot of the diaper sites sell them, but a friend of mine uses Gerber E-Z liners that she found in her local Meijer store. They're 90 cents for a pack of 120, but I don't know where else you would find them -- perhaps Target or Wal-Mart.

mamahill
04-15-2003, 07:39 PM
Kelly sells them at kellyscloset.com and she offers free shipping. It's $9 for a roll of 100 Kushies (I think?) but I picked a couple rolls up locally. They're great, but I only put them in a couple times a day, in anticipation of the poop. But I have thrown them into the wash if she didn't poop, and have dried them in the dryer, and used them in another diaper. So I'm trying to get a little more mileage out of them! I'm sure there are other sites, but that was the one that came to mind! Oh, and they look like toilet paper, though thicker. HTH!

egoldber
04-15-2003, 08:08 PM
Just an FYI, the Gerber ones are disposable, but NOT flushable! The Kushies liners and the rice paper liners are flushable (as long as you are not on a septic system).

HTH,

KathyO
04-15-2003, 08:25 PM
You'll also see them under the brand name Flush-a-bye.

KathyO

Karenn
04-16-2003, 11:10 AM
I'm still new at this, but I got some Imse Vimse rice paper liners from earthbaby.com (she has free shipping right now) and I found some Gerber ones at my local grocery store. They both have their advantages. The rice paper ones seem to last through more washes and are flushable, but the Gerber are bigger and softer. Colin's poops are entirely unpredictable, so I put them in every diaper, and if he does poop, it makes it much easier to get the poop out of the diaper! I'm curious how helpful they'd be with newborn poop though because it seems like the poop would just soak through the liner. Maybe someone who CD'd a newborn could tell us more about that.

HTH,