PDA

View Full Version : ISO Covers w/ Gussets?

blnony
04-16-2003, 11:15 AM
I have one Bumkins cover that is okay. It feels a little too plastic like and fits a little tight, even though DD is on the low end of the weight scale. I would like to find one with PUL outer and gussets in the legs? Do these exist? Please let me know if you have any suggestions? TIA-

egoldber
04-16-2003, 11:20 AM
Prorap Classic covers have gusstes. I actually prefer them to Bumkins. I don't think the velcro is as stiff or scratchy. I also find that the Bumkins run very small. The Proraps seem to run more "true".

Motherease Rikki wraps also have gussets. These are a very nice cover, but they didn't fit Sarah right. But many people like them.

Zootkitty also makes a gusseted cover, but I have never tried her covers and I am not real into her right now. :(

blnony
04-16-2003, 11:25 AM
I know, I hate to make another Zootkitty order until I see the pocket I ordered. After your post, I checked my records and I only ordered that pocket on the 2nd, so I'm going to give her more time before I email, but let us know when you get yours, I am really hoping I don't have to wait another month...
I may try the prowrap. Thanks for the info.

Momof3Labs
04-16-2003, 11:39 AM
Bumpy day and night covers have gussets, too. I like them better than Proraps, but not exponentially better. They are much softer than Proraps, and come in cute patterns!

jlazx2
04-16-2003, 11:46 AM
Hi- Ivy Rose makes great covers with gussets. www.ivyrose.com i think. I have been real happy with them. HTH, Jenn

They are $10 & have lots of options if you want them.

jlazx2
04-16-2003, 11:47 AM
also darling diapers has them but I have not tried them, they look exacly like my ivy rose covers.

RiaHannam
04-16-2003, 01:57 PM
I like the Bummi Sww's. Although they don't appear to have gussets, they are actually built in - there is plenty of extra fabric to fit over any type of diaper (pf or fitted). I also love them because they have a large size range and are sturdy (can take hot washings and hot dries, though I generally air dry). Those and Bumkins are my favorite covers.

Maria