PDA

View Full Version : Beth: I need information

nathansmom
04-16-2003, 10:31 PM
I am doing research for a friend who wants to try CD's. Her daughter is about the same age as Sarah. Could you please email me or list it here a list of what diapers work for you, so I can share it with her. I've told her what seems to be working for me but Nathan is a different age and he's a boy. [email protected]

If you have already done this I couldn't find the thread, sorry.

TIA

egoldber
04-16-2003, 10:47 PM
It's always scary to see your name in a subject line! LOL! :)

Here's a link to a thread where I listed my current stash.
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dcforum/DCForumID52/7.html#3

But diapers are all about body type. Sarah has always been 50th percentile weight and 50-60 percentile height. But she has chunky thighs and a little belly. I guess I have been somewhat fortunate that pretty much ALL diapers I have tried have worked for us. There are definitely some I prefer more than others, but they have almost all technically worked.

A sampler is always a good way to start. If she doesn't want to do that, while they are not "glamorous" diapers, I don't think you can go wrong with Motherease diapers. They are easy, absorbant and very durable. They tend to work well for a lot of people. While they are not a lot of people's favorites (and they are mine), they usually work at least OK for most people. They also have great resale if she changes her mind.

HTH,

nathansmom
04-16-2003, 11:25 PM
Thanks Beth. Sorry to scare you but I knew you'd have an answer for me. Thanks again.