PDA

View Full Version : My 1st order showed up!

gravymommy3
04-17-2003, 02:21 PM
My first order of CDs finally showed up. I am a bit underwhelmed by them. I guess it's because it is just CPFs and covers - nothing very exciting there. I want to order some AIOs or fitteds and cute covers. But, everytime I see one I like or hear a great recommendation, I go to the site and they are not taking orders!! AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH! Very frustrating!

Hopefully once I get these CPFs quilted, they will excite me a little more.

Calmegja
04-17-2003, 03:37 PM
They will.. when they quilty and soft, you'll start to feel the love....;-)

So, are you going to be a Snappi girl, a pin girl, or a trifolder?

mamahill
04-17-2003, 05:22 PM
Yahoo! Let the fun begin - wash those suckers a few times, and you're good to go! But which AIOs are you thinking of? Every morning I swear I'm going to order a couple Darling Diapers and Cricketts, but then I begin to think, "but what if I find something cuter tomorrow?!"

Kate888
04-17-2003, 07:10 PM
Congratulations :) You'll have so much fun!!! I was addicted to cute diapers, too. But recently I love using Bumkins AIOs with fleece topped JBs. They're so easy to put on and the JBs make the AIOs much absorbant! Got to confess that I did order the leopard and zebra print, for the cuteness factor, heehee!

p.s. If you check out Darling Diapers photo album, you'll see little Maya in her lovely DD fitted :)
http://www.darlingdiapers.com/album.html

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

gravymommy3
04-17-2003, 08:22 PM
Let's see here ;

I have two snappis, so until the older two monsters lose them, I will snappi. then I guess I will have to go to tri-folding.

I was looking at Little Lambs AIOs. I really want one with a snap-in liner so I can use it as a cover also (or am I dreaming about that??) I also like the looks of the El Bees but the wait is 8 weeks! Ugh!

Time to go wash the diapes again.