PDA

View Full Version : Trying to make up my mind about fitteds

natividad
04-21-2003, 02:28 PM
I have tried so far ME Sandys and Kissaluvs fitteds and like them both. Even though they are not terribly absorbent, I will reach for the Kissaluv more often (I really do love the feel of that dipe!). I also think that I prefer the front snaps as opposed to the side snaps. However, that would not deter me from using Sandys or any other terrific side snapping fitted.

So, I am about to order two days worth of fitteds. I am wondering what other fitteds you like. I have a Crickett on the way to try, but after reading the latest reviews, I just don't know. Plus, Crickett is rather expensive for a fitted. I really do not want to spend more than $10 or $11 per fitted and that is why I am just considering Kissaluvs and Sandys. TIA.

Naty
Mommy to Alexander 2/26/03

Momof3Labs
04-21-2003, 02:31 PM
FWIW, the Crickett's are a little more because you get a snap-in doubler, good for a heavy wetter. Plus, the hemp is much nicer.

But I also like Kissaluvs, and Sandys too (with a hemp doubler). Those are probably my second favorites to the old Crickett's hemp.

Sorry - I didn't help with your dilemma!

Melanie
04-21-2003, 05:00 PM
I just got a couple of Kissaluvs and I like them okay. They're alot lower-rising than others, but for some reason I still like them! Probably b/c they're so soft! =)

Our favorite fitteds right now are Sugar Peas b/c they are really trim and Cuddlebuns b/c they are really trim but also absorbant. They're pretty pricey though. I wish I could sew so I could get the pattern and make a bunch of them!

sparkeze
04-21-2003, 05:05 PM
For the price, I would recommend buckeye bottoms: http://www.buckeyebottoms.com/store/index.php

They are VERY absorbant and shhe's taking custom orders right now through her site. I ordered 6 QD fitteds from her some weeks ago and she had them done in about a week! They range from $8 for medium to $12 for X-large. It's a hemp diaper but you get to choose outer and inner fabrics. I had mine all done with microfleece inners and they work for night also.