PDA

View Full Version : Crickett wants to hear from folks w/her new CDs if problems

mama2be
04-22-2003, 10:39 AM
I posted this under the thread about the new batch of Cricketts being made by a new source. Lori contacted Crickett and Crickett has asked if anyone ever has a problem with her diapers to please let her know. It does appear the problem is with her new source that is sewing them and not her design etc...

I was impressed with her getting back to me and promising to rectify the problems with the new doublers.

She pleaded for us to let her know and she wants to hear from anyone who is having a problem.

I know from her reviews on diaperpin that she obviously has a great product and customer service so I most defintly will be givng her the chance to fix the doublers :)...

Here is her email
[email protected]

Momof3Labs
04-22-2003, 12:02 PM
I just posted under your other message but will post here too:

Yes, Crickett has been very nice about this and is very eager to figure out what is going on. She had me cut open a doubler yesterday and describe it to her, and I just mailed it to her today so she could see it herself. Plus, I sent her some photos with my "old" Crickett's hemp next to the "new" one.

With all the work that she is putting into this, I know that her diapers will end up being better than ever!!