PDA

View Full Version : sparkeze tell me more about Buckeyebottoms please

natividad
04-22-2003, 10:43 AM
I checked out her website - it looks great and the price is within my range. I am considering the all hemp QD fitted lined with microfleece. Is this the one you have? How is the rise? How do you like this dipe overall, not considering the price? Thanks!!!

Naty
Mommy to Alexander 2/26/03

sparkeze
04-22-2003, 01:01 PM
I bought one of these several months ago with a flannel outer and more recently I bought 6 more with mostly knit outers, which I would recommend. They look newer longer and fit longer too. Definitely get microfleece lined too! I like them!

They're a bit on the bulky side, but with that you get incredible absorbancy. I really like to use these for naps, and when DS is going coverless at home. The ones I have are all side snapping. The rise is plenty high and I don't have a problem fitting any covers over these.

I think that these are an incredible value. You get a really well made cute absorbant diaper. I don't know why she doesn't charge more!

blnony
04-22-2003, 01:38 PM
Do you remember how long it took for you to receive your order? I ordered one about 3 weeks ago, and still haven't heard anything except to get a confirmation and a bill? I hate to email her if this is normal for her, but I would love to have the diaper too:)

Edited: Well, it must be fate, I just got an email and she is starting my order today! Yeah.

Momof3Labs
04-22-2003, 07:09 PM
Sparkeze,

You talked me into them! I just ordered two QD Buckeye Bottoms - one hemp and one regular. My next diaper to try is Liz's Cloth, but I have to receive and try out my Sugar Peas, Mom & Me fitted and Buckeye Bottoms first, I think!

natividad
04-22-2003, 09:25 PM
Thanks sparkese. I think I will go ahead and order a sample. I am very excited!

Naty
Mommy to Alexander 2/26/03

sparkeze
04-23-2003, 12:13 AM
LOL - all of you ordering are going to make the wait longer for each other :) I placed my order the same day she opened up for custom orders so I guess she finished mine unusually fast. I think she finished all 6 in about 10 days and I had them in my hands about 2 weeks after placing the order!

I think all of you will like them!

Momof3Labs - that's a nice set of dipes you're waiting for! I think you'll like all of them. Liz's Cloth is a good value too - it seems that the diapers that are a little more available and not talked about constantly are cheaper, but I think it's the supply/demand thing. Not that those hard-to-get ones are that much better!

blnony
04-28-2003, 08:37 AM
I just wanted to let eveyone know who has ordered Buckeye Bottoms - they are great. I got my order Friday, and I love this diapers. I got the hemp fleece fitted with a flannel outer. Its buttery soft and has a great fit. Very absorbent too. Its not the trimmest dipe out there, but nice. I think everyone is going to be pretty happy!