PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzibunz $13.50 white, $14.50 colors w/ free shipping

Momof3Labs
04-23-2003, 09:02 PM
www.blessubaby.com

I've never ordered from her but those are great prices on FBs!

zen_bliss
04-24-2003, 01:35 AM
i got my FBs from jodi about a month ago -- great communication, fast shipping, and she even emails me to check in on how my pregnancy is going!

AugBaby
05-21-2003, 02:22 PM
Thank you so much for posting this info. I finally sat down to order my first batch of CDs and was getting really overwhelmed by comparison shopping. I did a search here for Fuzzi Bunz and pulled this message up. Her price alone was better than anyone else that I found and the free shipping was a huge bonus. I emailed Jodi a question and she had replied within a few minutes.

Now I just can't wait to get the diapers!

Chrys

Momof3Labs
05-21-2003, 03:49 PM
Glad that this helped someone! I placed an order, too, with Jodi for some odds and ends and was very happy with her service - and her prices are very competitive considering that free shipping offer (better than Kelly's Closet)!

AugBaby
05-23-2003, 03:32 PM
Just wanted to follow up and say that although she states on her website that it will be 2 weeks for delivery, I got my diapers in two days. I'm thrilled, to say the least. Thanks again for the tip.

Chrys

carolcarpenter
06-10-2003, 09:31 PM
The Fuzzi Bunz store has an even better price now. There's a 5% off coupon code, which is good on Fuzzi Bunz packages, so for example, the usual price per white diaper (without insert) of $13 (when you get 12 for $157 or 15 for $195) is reduced to about $12.35 each.
Colored diapers work out to be $14.20 each. The cool thing about the packages is that you can mix sizes.

Free shipping with orders over $75.

http://fuzzibunzstore.com/store/Default.asp

Having posted this, I have to say that I am still researching obsessively about which cloth diapers to use--I think I will end up with a Motherease package or a Fuzzibunz package.

liya
06-10-2003, 10:10 PM
good choice throw in a couple of cpf's and some covers(if you want) and your good to go...lol..Beware of the funzzis though they dont fit on every kids thighs right...Lucky me Arian's thighs are chunky...lol

Edited to say: actually jodi deal with you if youve been offered a better price and you can get the cpf's and the covers from her and she'll make you a package along with the JB's for a special price....And its really really low....try her out, she'll give you a price quote if you dont like it and can find it cheaper somewhere else then go for it...But shes incredible...