PDA

View Full Version : First CD poopy diaper!! Woohoo!

gravymommy3
04-24-2003, 02:41 PM
Sorry in advance if this is TMI!

I am actually excited about this since I have been CDing since Friday and this is my first stinky! Not a big deal, at all. I had a piece of microfleece in her diap (I bought like 2 yards at Joann fabrics and cut it into pieces) and most of it hit that. So I just rolled that up and changed her. Then I took the fleece and the doubler (it took an indirect hit) and shook out what I could and washed the rest off in the sink (spare bathroom) and tossed on the pile to be washed when the hemp cpfs get done (wash 3 out of 5 right now). Honestly, I have done worse things. DD#1 didn't want to poopy train and for 6 months, I was dealing with her going #2 in her underwear (you have to dunk those and hand wash them to get the stains out), so this is much easier. I guess it is all what you get used to!

egoldber
04-24-2003, 03:29 PM
Yeah!! It is a big event! :) I remember living in fear of my first poop CD and it was SO no big deal. :)

sparkeze
04-24-2003, 06:10 PM
I was so afraid of poopy diapers when I first started and for a month or so we still had DS in disposables for night and he always pooped first thing in the morning so he always pooped in the disposable diaper! Well that didn't last and we switched to cloth for night too anyways.

Congratulations though! Isn't microfleece wonderful?

mama2be
04-24-2003, 06:51 PM
We get a poop almost with each diaper change :)...maybe it's best I did start him young it will only get better!!!

We're celebrating with you over here..."first CD poop-YAY!!!!!"

gravymommy3
04-24-2003, 06:59 PM
Thanks guys. And on another note, DS presented me with a diaper today that made me very glad indeed that he refuses to wear CDs. Oh my gosh!!!

candybomiller
04-24-2003, 07:43 PM
Congratulations Amy!!!!!! What a big event. YAY!!!

Yeah, I think we ALL need to get out more.... :)

Candy
Mommy to Matt
5/22/02