PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want Costco Pampers Coupons?

cvharris
04-25-2003, 09:40 AM
I've got a $3 off at the register Costco Pampers Baby-Dry coupon and another one for $2 off the wipes.

I don't need these yet so they are up for grabs if anyone wants them! They expire May 4.

mama2be
04-25-2003, 11:06 AM
...I say that and I swear never have a stamp thus a million thank you notes sitting around on a desk...but I'd reimburse you promise...

BUT you might want to reconsider their wipes are AWESOME and you might want that coupon!!!How did you get a coupon for them, I wonder why I don't have one I'm a Costco groupie...

Edited to say I just noticed you are due in June...I highly suggest you use that wipes coupon and get you Costco wipes, it is not too early to stock up...we did it months ahead...you will love th wipes, I never knew how differnt wipes could be-they are AWESOME...keep that coupon girlie!!!!

cvharris
04-25-2003, 02:17 PM
I will send you the wipes coupon, no problem. Don't worry about the stamp! I received this big Costco coupon book in the mail a week or so ago with coupons for toiletry and household products. I'm about to go to Costco today to get some stuff, but am going to hold off on buying diapers and wipes for now. It MIGHT be all P&G brands, I'm not sure.

Someone bought be a big box of the Costco Kirkland brand wipes at my last shower, and I also have smaller wipes packages from the major brands. It was one of those bring the mom-to-be diapers or wipes kind of thing. I figure that I have PLENTY to use once our little guy gets here and I can figure out what I like.

E-mail your address and I'll get it in the mail!

cvharris
04-25-2003, 02:26 PM
The wipes coupon is the Pampers brand wipes, btw. I reread my original message and that wasn't clear. Sorry if I confused anyone!

mama2be
04-25-2003, 06:52 PM
Carolee,

You are so awesome to offer!!! I'm going to let someone else snag those Pampers coupons since I am such a fanatic over the Costco brand wipes...and am about to take the plunge and use cloth wipes as well.

Keep me posted on the products you use and I'll send you any coupons that I might get :)...

Thanks again!!!