PDA

View Full Version : CD's and working

nitaghei
04-30-2003, 02:43 PM
I was wondering if there is anyone who is CD'g and working full time outside the home? I'm not very happy with using disposables, but I'm afraid to take the CD plunge - I can barely keep up with regular laundry. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Also, DS will be starting daycare soon. I haven't asked, but I doubt if CDs will be acceptable. And I really don't want to look for another daycare facility. This one is next door to the building where I work, and it has a room for BF'g - which I hope to do at least once during the day.

Thoughts? Does it make sense to partially CD (nights and weekends)? My family thinks I'm crazy to even consider CD'g! :)

Nita

Zansu
04-30-2003, 03:04 PM
Nita

I work full time and CD. We do use a serive for CPFs, but we use and launder other types of diapers on the weekends. Even with laundry, CDing is definitely do-able!

For DC, if you simply present them with CDing as a given, rather than an option, there won't be any complaints. Just make sure you have enough covers; my DC often uses a fresh cover for each change. I send a drawstring bag with him for the diapers and covers.

HTH
Suzanne