PDA

View Full Version : The Posie Patch

egoldber
05-05-2003, 07:50 AM
Just an FYI, the Posie Patch is now open for orders. A few folks asked that I post when she re-opened. www.theposiepatch.com

HTH,

sparkeze
05-05-2003, 12:46 PM
Did you place an order Beth?

They were so cute I couldn't resist! I need a PUL cover anyways. I ordered one in the monkey print! DH and I are always calling DS a little monkey since he's climbing all over everything these days.

I need to have a girl though because I love Hello Kitty stuff!

egoldber
05-05-2003, 02:24 PM
I ordered two. She was out of one of the fabrics I really wanted, but oh well.

Momof3Labs
05-05-2003, 07:31 PM
Thanks for sharing this, Beth! I would love a cute cover, but the patterns just don't make me jump up and down. I mean, how many blue with stars fabrics are there?

I may still order one, though. They are cuter than the plain white ME Airflows!

egoldber
05-06-2003, 09:34 AM
Exactly! I am so sick of the drab Airflow covers. I love the covers, but I want some colors!!!! I have seen more exciting fabrics elsewhere, but I really want PUL covers in the Airflow style and the choices in that regard are very limited!

I got Sarah the pink ballet shoes and the green sealife cover. :)

blnony
05-06-2003, 10:21 AM
Beth-
I finally order some ME things, and I got the airflow cover with the paw prints on it. I needed something other than white. Its a darling cover. So far I reall like it. Its still a little big, but I didn't want to order the smaller size just have Audrey grow out of it quickly.