PDA

View Full Version : Fitted Diapers

heytootsy
05-17-2003, 06:42 AM
What is your favorite fitted diaper?

mamahill
05-17-2003, 10:46 AM
My only fitted diapers are Kissaluvs. I like them, but they're low in the front, so I don't know how good they'd be for boys.

Fuzzibunz aren't really fitteds, but they're my favorite. Hands down.

natividad
05-17-2003, 11:15 AM
I have Kissaluvs and ME Sandys and although I like them both, I would probably have to choose the Sandys [over the Kissaluvs] since they have a higher rise. I also really like ME Onesize now that it fits DS better.

Naty
Mommy to Alexander 2/26/03

gravymommy3
05-17-2003, 11:59 AM
I love my Liz's Cloth hemp fitteds. They are the only fitteds I have. Everything else I have are pfs - I am not an AIO gal! And I love wool covers!

egoldber
05-17-2003, 02:00 PM
My favorite fitted so far is the Motherease Onesize. I know they don't work work well for everyone, but they are great for us. Relatively trim and plenty absorbant even without the snap in liner. I was a little concerned she was going to outgrow them a couple months ago, but now that she is walking, she has slimmed down a little and they fit her great once again.

HTH,

MelissaTC
05-17-2003, 07:48 PM
I love all my fitted diapers but my absolute favorites are Kissaluvs and ME Sandys...Both have served us well with no leaks!

Karenn
05-17-2003, 09:51 PM
I like my ME Sandy's the best- they fit Colin well and dry reasonably quickly.

blnony
05-18-2003, 02:45 PM
I've switched to using mainly fitteds. I really have a lot that I like. I like my Toadies, Cricketts (old style), Liz's Cloth, and Peanutbutter Kisses, they are actually called Sweet Pea's. I also like Darling Diapers a lot. Oh, and I can't forget Buckeye Bottoms. They are wonderful. I really don't think I have one favorite though. :)

Momof3Labs
05-18-2003, 08:19 PM
It used to be Crickett's hemp, but then she changed suppliers and the doublers are messed up. She is fixing this, so hopefully they will become my favorites again.

I really like how Kissaluvs fit Colin. I think that it is because they are stretchy. They are a little bulky and not as absorbent as I would like, though.

So I am kinda searching for a new favorite fitted dipe - and trying many different ones in the process!

sparkeze
05-19-2003, 01:10 AM
How can I choose?

Top three (at the moment)not in any order:

SOS
Elbee Baby
Darling Diapers

These also happen to be my trimmest fitteds...I mean DS's!

And a very close 4th - Cuddlebuns.