PDA

View Full Version : Sassy brand baby powder bags are a god send!!!

mama2be
05-18-2003, 10:47 AM
I use these bags when we are out and about and they are perfect to put dirty CDs in they control odor, they are just the right size for a dirtly CD and they tie so well...we got them at WalMart but I would sugggest them to anyone who is CDing...and who doesn't mind the smell of baby powder (I love it)...

egoldber
05-18-2003, 10:51 AM
Those bags ARE great. I use them when I travel since I can take a ton and they are very small and take up little room. FYI, BRU sells their own brand that are a little cheaper than the Sassy bags. I have also seen them at dollar stores sometimes.

Alas, once your baby gets bigger (with bigger diapers and MUCH stinkier poops) I find Ziplock bags or grocery store bags to be more convenient.

Caitlins Mommy
05-18-2003, 10:59 AM
I loved these bags when dd was a baby.They were so nice to have when a trash can wasn't around to throw a diaper away.Thanks for advice on the that they fit cds Neve.I plan on using cloth for the next baby ,and I wasn't sure if they would fit a small cd or not.

Jennifer mommy to Caitlin Hope 9/28/96
Trying to give Caitlin a brother or sister

MartiesMom2B
05-20-2003, 09:08 PM
Neve:

Thank you thank you thank you for my bags. I took them along with me on my trip to MD and they worked great with the disposies when we had to change Martie in a place that was small or having to keep the dirty diaper in the car. The do work fantastic with cloth too.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03
http://www.mcdyer.com/MartieSurasky.htm